Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Charlar » Thu May 04, 2017 4:30 pm

What about how she treated that old boyfriend she had called Nash? I think she might have cheated behind his back with the one guy she is with now?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 04, 2017 4:52 pm

Charlar wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 4:30 pm
What about how she treated that old boyfriend she had called Nash? I think she might have cheated behind his back with the one guy she is with now?
We don't need her shitty old reviews to document that though. The real internet sleuths could look though lordkats old streams for clips with her and nash. She thinks trying to delete her internet foot print would happen, jims fans have everything they did saved before that video even came out because of this knee jerk reaction
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu May 04, 2017 10:03 pm

What kind of "recent events" is this freak bitch talking about. Her imaginary stalker or something?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu May 04, 2017 11:25 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 4:52 pm
Charlar wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 4:30 pm
We don't need her shitty old reviews to document that though. The real internet sleuths could look though lordkats old streams for clips with her and nash. She thinks trying to delete her internet foot print would happen, jims fans have everything they did saved before that video even came out because of this knee jerk reaction
No i meant if she was talked about by Jim would that be something worth mentioning?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu May 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Jim will barely mention her, if at all. She is a complete nobody even by TGWTG standards, and the only reason he has to talk about her has nothing to do with her old reviews. He might mention her is passing to group her in with Luke Mochrie to show how the website made them all insane, but she is not getting her own video.

And that is assuming Jim is as big a sperg about them as we are, which I doubt. It will likely be the big ones like Spoony, Linkara and Lindsay. Possibly Todd since he made himself a visible lolcow during Gamergate. Other than that, he may go after Mike Michaud and the others who run the site as a separate video as well.

The only way I can see him going after small fish is what I mentioned earlier, doing video grouping a bunch of smaller ones like JesuOtaku together.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri May 05, 2017 7:30 am

I think I watched maybe one JO video, plus that review of Suckerpunch she did with Film Brain, and aside from that I never really paid much attention to her. She just wasn't interesting. I'd expect a Marzgurl video before her and MG was boring as shit.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri May 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Marzgurl really only had one lulzy moment, the "fund my wedding!" incident.
JesuOtaku is and always has been a despicable human being. Plus, she has no real knowledge of anime except for a few shows she watched as a kid like Digimon, and only got views because it was a chick talking about anime. And now she's not even a chick.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 05, 2017 3:41 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 7:30 am
I think I watched maybe one JO video, plus that review of Suckerpunch she did with Film Brain, and aside from that I never really paid much attention to her. She just wasn't interesting. I'd expect a Marzgurl video before her and MG was boring as shit.
I watched both, but I can't for the life of me remember anything from JO's videos, aside that she ripped of Linkara with some History of Digimon stuff.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Is there a person alive that doesn't have CWC-like autism that gives a shit about Digimon?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri May 05, 2017 5:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 4:53 pm
Is there a person alive that doesn't have CWC-like autism that gives a shit about Digimon?
Little kids - you know, their original target audience. Kinda like My Little Pony - it's a harmless enough show when watched only by its intended audience of little girls.