Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Just Some Random Guy

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:16 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:35 pm
pibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:35 am
Based in Thessalon, the summer camp is for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questionning or two-spirited youth aged 12 to 17.
I could mention how this basically sounds like a pedo camp, but I'm just wondering wtf "questionning" is supposed to be. Is this the newest trick for thristy losers to get pussy?

"I think that I might actually be a lesbian woman, but I'm not sure. Any hot lesbians willing to do it with me?!"
That's exactly what questioning is: Being unsure about your sexuality. I'm not exactly sure how that's supposed to work (shouldn't it be kind of obvious who you're attracted to?), but apparently it's a thing.

What threw me for a loop is "two spirit" which I have never heard of before. I tried reading up on it and came away still confused. From what I can tell, it's transgenderism if instead of identifying as the opposite sex, you identify as some kind of third gender that combines the two. It's also apparently something that's supposed to only be applicable to people in the Native American culture, but got co-opted by people outside of the culture, probably because it sounds more hip or something like that.
pibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:16 pm
I just don't understand anything anymore. It wants to be a woman, so make-up, and dresses, but let's keep the beard, eh?
Yeah, I really don't get that. The basic idea of transgenderism is understandable (albeit weird): You think you're a different gender than the one you physically are and thus identify with that other gender. But if you're convinced you're a girl, why in the world are you growing a beard?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:57 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:56 pm
Also lesbian or bi, I assume. Or maybe pansexual because bi is so cisnormative.

EDIT: Also lol look at that.
Whether or not you choose to identify as “white,” if you appear white, then you are probably treated as if you are white by those you encounter.
:?
Wow that is some giant TL;DR
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:36 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:16 am
pibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:16 pm
I just don't understand anything anymore. It wants to be a woman, so make-up, and dresses, but let's keep the beard, eh?
Yeah, I really don't get that. The basic idea of transgenderism is understandable (albeit weird): You think you're a different gender than the one you physically are and thus identify with that other gender. But if you're convinced you're a girl, why in the world are you growing a beard?
Either for extra special points, or because "Gender Presentation" or however it's called is its own crazy axis. So you can technically be a guy who identifies as a girl but looks and behaves like a guy. Because that makes a whole lot of sense.

(Also shaving at least once per day is a lot of work guize)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:43 pm

He doesn't even want to be a female. He specifically wants to be transgender.
Is Spoony dead yet?

slantedpus

Post by slantedpus » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:48 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:43 pm
He doesn't even want to be a female. He specifically wants to be transgender.
CODE FOR ATTENTION

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:45 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:43 pm
He doesn't even want to be a female. He specifically wants to be a weird fucker who shoves your face in how weird he is and expects you to compliment him for it.
Fixed.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:46 pm

I thought I said that.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:54 pm

"Two spirit."

Reading just a little of what this is about made me want to violently fucking rape someone into oblivion. If this isn't enough evidence that mankind should be destroyed, I don't know what it is.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:37 pm

There are many commenting on the tweet how beautiful it is. All they are doing is feeding into it's mental illness and once the hype dies down and no one gives a shit about it, then it'll inevitable do what a high percentage of these trans-testicles do- an hero.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:53 pm

And that's probably why the validate his delusions in the first place. Keep the crazy man happy or else he might try to overdose on sleeping pills.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette