Anon faggots, stop reporting people over dumb bullshit. I am fucking ignoring it.

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pope Corky III

Re: Anon faggots, stop reporting people over dumb bullshit. I am fucking ignoring it.

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:46 am
Charlar wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:34 am
Guys i think he was stating an opinion, no need to fight. Yeah i'll get mocked for this, right?
Pope gets confrontational with everyone else, why shouldn't we do the same to him? He can take what he dishes out, men ripping on each other is how we bond. Your Cucknadian though, your Prime Minister will probably outlaw all male behaviour if he has his way so it's foreign to you to not say sorry every 2 seconds. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll cop to being confrontational and reciprocation of energy, but that time I actually was just stating an opinion. Not even, just making a suggestion.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Anon faggots, stop reporting people over dumb bullshit. I am fucking ignoring it.

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:03 pm

one of the fun things of cierans blogs where the fanfags of joe/spoony/brad coming on there trying to defend their massa, id love to see some try that shit here!
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:36 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:57 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:24 am
It begs the question, should we make the forums private?
Nigga you serious? The nobodies know we're making fun of them and it's bothering them enough to try and downplay the power of our mockery by "making it their own." This aint no private circle-jerk. The fun of Something Sensitive is that they expose SA's skeletons and enrages Goons by opening posting their loser beta mugs and fetishes online.
SS is mostly just a niggerdeath forum where people get into a bitchslap fight for the entertainment of the kiwi. I'd like to think DHI is a bit above it all.

P.S. I still like to read on their Trump and antisemite analysis.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:24 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:46 am
Charlar wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:34 am
Guys i think he was stating an opinion, no need to fight. Yeah i'll get mocked for this, right?
Pope gets confrontational with everyone else, why shouldn't we do the same to him? He can take what he dishes out, men ripping on each other is how we bond. Your Cucknadian though, your Prime Minister will probably outlaw all male behaviour if he has his way so it's foreign to you to not say sorry every 2 seconds. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, i was just tired and not thinking straight, i am not apologizing for that.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:30 pm

Oengae wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:37 pm
Nigger nigger nigger nigger cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt coon coon coon coon coon chink chink chink chink kike kike kike kike cunt cunt coon coon spic
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:38 pm

Post moar moonman.