Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: AlphaOmegaShit

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:16 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:39 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:33 am
Same. I have never sat through an entire AOS video because they're so fucking bad. Another manufacturer of garbage kahntent crying about needing money. Go bag groceries and make youtube better with your absence.
Basically think of someone saying "Fuck" and "Mighty Number 9" over and over, and you have all of AOS's videos.

But the two-faced gnome doesn't even have the balls to show how much money he's getting on Patreon, which means it's fuck all :D Also he's funding the rest of his cancer clique's patreons too :D
He's hiding it because his buddies told him too in case he got a lot of money. That way people don't look and think "he's making a lot already, no need for me to donate".

Funny how he vanished once YouTube stopped paying. It's almost like he only did this for cash, and his patreon page had him sperging like a retard as usual. His IQ must be in the single digits.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:28 am

Yes every youtube leech is trying to wring out as much money as possible from their viewers. Patreon is popular but now lots of people are doing livestreams to get those superchat bucks. Bringing the worst of Twitch to Youtube.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:13 am

I vote for changing the title to AlphaOmegaGnome, he's tiny and he genuinely looks like one. It's far more fitting and insulting to him as well. If I remember correctly, he hates not being taken seriously, because his content and opinions are serious bussiness, he's fucking adult!

As for his gnomish creations, first time I saw one of his videos, it seemed kinda childish (like when you're at high school and there are those kids that are going through their metalhead phase), but harmless. Clearly, times have changed. I have not noticed him being gone, because I don't care about his stupid videos, so he might as well could fuck off and never come back.

He's obviously not Boogie's levels, but like someone said here, he comes close to DSP when it comes to quality of the content and probably intelligence as well. That patreon text sure is appealing, I'm already reaching for my credit card, because I love being insulted by a person who's trying to sell his shit. If this youtube gig doesn't work out for him, maybe he can become full time marketer. If he insults enough people, he'll be stinking rich for sure, youtube money or not.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Re: AlphaOmegaGnome

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:14 am

People are migrating to twitch because it's way lazier content and it pays better than youtube now that YT is doing the advertiser unfriendly thing to these drama channels. Getting micro-donations every 2 seconds adds up. We call these fuckers e-beggers, but now with Twitch, they really ARE doing the online equivalent of playing a guitar at the train station with an open case for you to throw change into.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:59 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:16 am
Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:39 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:33 am
Same. I have never sat through an entire AOS video because they're so fucking bad. Another manufacturer of garbage kahntent crying about needing money. Go bag groceries and make youtube better with your absence.
Basically think of someone saying "Fuck" and "Mighty Number 9" over and over, and you have all of AOS's videos.

But the two-faced gnome doesn't even have the balls to show how much money he's getting on Patreon, which means it's fuck all :D Also he's funding the rest of his cancer clique's patreons too :D
He's hiding it because his buddies told him too in case he got a lot of money. That way people don't look and think "he's making a lot already, no need for me to donate".

Funny how he vanished once YouTube stopped paying. It's almost like he only did this for cash, and his patreon page had him sperging like a retard as usual. His IQ must be in the single digits.
Haha, That doesn't surprise me one bit, these are the exact same "friends" who suggested to RetroGamer3 that "The Gaming Rapist" would be a great new name for his channel. :lol:

He can't hide the number of donators, so with 42 patreons and no perks, it means he's getting fuck all.

But yeah, its only about the money for him, The Final Bosses died on its ass (Karma there, hey Willy?) and needing to pay child support from a divorce, he needs all his tiny little hands can grab.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:14 am
People are migrating to twitch because it's way lazier kahntent and it pays better than youtube now that YT is doing the advertiser unfriendly thing to these drama channels. Getting micro-donations every 2 seconds adds up. We call these fuckers e-beggers, but now with Twitch, they really ARE doing the online equivalent of playing a guitar at the train station with an open case for you to throw change into.
You're giving them too much credit, Playing a guitar takes still. These are the eBeggers that sit on the floor in piss stained jeans, shaking a polystyrene cup with a few pennies in it, while a mangy looking dog lies it's head in their lap.

sigh

Post by sigh » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:34 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:59 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:14 am
People are migrating to twitch because it's way lazier kahntent and it pays better than youtube now that YT is doing the advertiser unfriendly thing to these drama channels. Getting micro-donations every 2 seconds adds up. We call these fuckers e-beggers, but now with Twitch, they really ARE doing the online equivalent of playing a guitar at the train station with an open case for you to throw change into.
You're giving them too much credit, Playing a guitar takes still. These are the eBeggers that sit on the floor in piss stained jeans, shaking a polystyrene cup with a few pennies in it, while a mangy looking dog lies it's head in their lap.
I still don't find this analogy right. In case of a street performer you give him money, because of his skill or pity; In case of the begger you give him money of pity or maybe even compassion. In case of super chat, the only side I feel pity for are the people who donate to it. They donate few bucks to be noticed for few seconds, maybe for some kind of emotional validation, maybe to hear someone from the internet addressing them IRL. For those who use it it's just another revenue 'stream'. In most cases they aren't required to do anything, maybe read it out loud, or answer some question, but that doesn't require skill. Is it as humiliating as the begger situation ? Nope. They just have another way of picking money from gullible idiots.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:10 pm

all these satanic faggots are the exacty same yet nobody here notices a patern yet?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:52 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:10 pm
all these satanic faggots are the exacty same yet nobody here notices a patern yet?
https://media.giphy.com/media/FB2j3eWOJG60E/giphy.gif

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:05 pm

Why are you making a fagface?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:09 pm

Since you can't read basic human expressions, I'll explain. I am confused by the question. What other metalhead nobodies are there? I guess Razorfag counts, that seems to be it, I sure can't count Asscelery or Amazing Bananaman, they're more on a sexual offender's side than anything. Even so, what is the pattern?