kanadajin3, Cucknadian Identity Crisis

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: kanadajin3, Cucknadian Identity Crisis

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:14 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:48 pm
My penis updicked your comment, rapeculture.

Anyway, Cucknadia.txt, move along nothing to see here. I can only hope the entire country converts so we can invade and bomb them. Rid the world of mudslimes AND Toronto at the same time!
I think the company I work at needs an efficiency expert like you on its payroll, my nigga.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:20 pm

This self entitled maple sucking twat. I only know her from the e-drama she caused with other gaijin vloggers through belittlement & pulling the victim card every now and then, but this new revelation takes the cake.

If she converts back, she'll probably be fucked in more ways than one.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:20 pm

I've been following this nobody on and off for a while. She really is the best one around in the "outrageously retarded and says/does a lot of shit to reflect it" genre of cow. Here she is in blackface because she sincerely thought she could be the one to expose Japan's racism like a dateline reporter or something:
SpoilerShow
600px-Black_face_mira.jpg
600px-Black_face_mira.jpg (44.03 KiB) Viewed 2133 times
I'm really excited to see where this new trans-saudi plot arc goes from here
SpoilerShow

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:23 pm

sanicb00m wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:20 pm
I've been following this nobody on and off for a while. She really is the best one around in the "outrageously retarded and says/does a lot of shit to reflect it" genre of cow. Here she is in blackface because she sincerely thought she could be the one to expose Japan's racism like a dateline reporter or something:
SpoilerShow
600px-Black_face_mira.jpg
I'm really excited to see where this new trans-saudi plot arc goes from here
So, she's not aware of the outdated "ganguro" trend of the 90s, is she? She's years too late.

God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:25 pm

I'm sure she is but for that pic she's on the record saying she was trying to pass as a nigger to get a feel for how black people are treated in japan
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:33 pm

Shit, this reminds me of some investigative "experiment" some German TV channel once did, which was about a woman in brownface pretending to be Muslim. Nothing really happened, so she just pretended to get paranoid at possible nazi death squads.

Then there was this other experiment with an actual investiative journalist, this time with bad blackface and a cheap wig. Though I'm not really sure you can accurately expose racism if you go around annoying the shit out of everyone you meet like some retard who escaped his handlers.
Seele wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:23 pm
So, she's not aware of the outdated "ganguro" trend of the 90s, is she? She's years too late.
Ganguro will never die. Ganguro is eternal.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:41 pm

No cleavage no watch. I need something to stare at while she's babbling about her video topics.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Seele wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:20 pm
This self entitled maple sucking twat. I only know her from the e-drama she caused with other gaijin vloggers through belittlement & pulling the victim card every now and then, but this new revelation takes the cake.
I kind of forgot she existed until today. Really, the lives of pretty young white girls in Japan don't interest me that much. Besides being the most privileged people in their own countries, they are practically worshipped in Japan. They get good jobs easily and can even become models and "talent". Their experiences are not representative of what it's really like to live in Japan.

What has been the drama she's involved in? I've seen others allude to it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:43 pm

I just want to know with each nobody;

Are they utterly fucking mentally handicapped, or are they full conscious about their money grubbing ways?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:33 pm
Shit, this reminds me of some investigative "experiment" some German TV channel once did, which was about a woman in brownface pretending to be Muslim. Nothing really happened, so she just pretended to get paranoid at possible nazi death squads.

Then there was this other experiment with an actual investiative journalist, this time with bad blackface and a cheap wig. Though I'm not really sure you can accurately expose racism if you go around annoying the shit out of everyone you meet like some retard who escaped his handlers.
Seele wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:23 pm
Ganguro will never die. Ganguro is eternal.
ganguro has been replaced by "gyaru"