Faggot Josh Hadley

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AwesomePizza

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by AwesomePizza » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:38 am

He complains that "so many VHS tapes aren't on DVD." You would think he'd start some sort of archive of 'almost lost' VHS movies. Although that would mean admitting VHS is obsolete.

How did a Luddite like him even get online?

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:33 am

AlexJowski wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:33 pm
So, Hadley calls me at 3:30am the other day. After asking "Are you up?" and me telling him "No," he asks if I saw something he'd sent me over FB . I hadn't but just say "Yeah" anyway. He then asks why I wrote something and that I'm so mean and if I'm really that two-faced. Because it's 3:30am and I'm hardly awake I just say "Yeah, I'm that two-faced, whatever." He calls me a piece of shit, says "Never talk to me again," and hangs up. I check FB later, what he'd sent.... it was a link to this forum. He's said "A fan sent me this."

So, FYI, Hadley lurks here.
Congratulations, you don't have to talk to that fucking loser Faggot Josh Hadley anymore. Fuck, if I knew he called you on occasion I would have sent him a link to this place just so that wouldn't be an issue anymore. That fan sure did you a favor.

If Faggot Josh Hadley reads this, he needs to know that retarded tv show concept he did a few years back was terrible garbage, and he was always the worst thing about Radiodrome. I straight up stopped listening when Jones gave up on the show because he couldn't deal what an intolerable prick Hadley is.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:41 am

It'd be hilarious if he made an account to defend himself. Dude wouldn't even have to, you can guest post to your heart's content.

Also, 3:30 in the morning? Who the fuck is awake at that time of night? I'm going to go ahead and assume he has no job.

Bad News Bunnyman

Post by Bad News Bunnyman » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:36 am

Nah if he was posting he'd use his real name but he probably thinks we're all Nazi. It'll be interesting to see if we're mentioned on one if his shows he's thin-skinned enough

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:51 am

Someone'll have to listen to next week's podcasts to find out.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:20 pm

Imagine the twat sitting in his piles of garbage 80s technology late at night, reading through a dozen of pages on fucking DHI talking mad shit about him, expecting an answer from Alex in the middle of the night on fagbook until finally getting assblasted enough to call him at 3:30 in the fucking morning. :lol:
I hope you bookmarked this thread, Faggot Josh Hadley. Drink it in! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:33 pm

drisko wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:11 am
He knows Lewinsky was not an abuse case, and she was down with bill"s shenanigans. right?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 pm

It's more convenient to pretend she was forced.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:53 pm

I believe it was Juanita Broaderick who claimed Clinton raped her. No one ever doubted Lewinsky's story, either.
Is Spoony dead yet?