Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:10 pm

AlexJowski wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:54 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 pm
Since we have two people from Geek Juice lurking here, I was wondering if either of you two could clear up the rumor that was floating around on 3.0 that Jillian quit the Snob site due to a drug addiction?
Jillian quit the Snob site because she didn't want to do it anymore. And going through her divorce with Brad just made things too awkward to continue on the site, given how fans will take sides in any kind of perceived drama. There was no drug addiction at all, ever.
This is like the most obvious thing ever, of course she wouldn't want to work with her ex-husband, that's super weird and awkward and the videos that she was in with him post-separation clearly reflected that.

Where did this drug addiction thing come from though? Was she recovering from some illness and the Internet pegged it as drug addiction or something?

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:09 pm

At one point I think Brad or someone else stated that she was ill and having some difficulties. There was no implication of drug use at all but Brad's fans ran with that rumor and Brad didn't really do anything to quash it.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:31 am

He probably didn't feel the need to. I think near the end of the marriage they just got sick of each other, or at least Brad was getting sick of her, she seemed to still like him. But that's life, people just grow apart.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:54 am

That's a fair argument but with the countless comments on like every video he posted for a while speculating that she was suffering severe drug addiction it was pretty shitty to never once address it and clarify. Especially when those rumors starting were kind of his fault if I'm remembering correctly.
Last edited by Whybother on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:02 am

Whybother wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:54 am
That's a fair argument but with the countless comments on likr every video he posted for a while speculating that she was suffering severe drug addiction it was pretty shitty to never once address it and clarify. Especially when those rumors starting were kind of his fault if I'm remembering correctly.
He was shitty as fuck toward her in those videos so it's par for the course. Those 2 were retarded, it was clear that they both needed to be away from each other and yet they still made videos together for way too long after they needed to stop. They both clearly have critical thinking problems, and Brad's a heavy drinker and former coke-user so that explains why he's so fucking stupid.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:08 am

Brad's mentioned he doesn't like to travel because he has a fear of flying, apparently to get to Chicago they took the train. So for the most part, they just stayed in Springfield. I don't think they ever took a vacation together that wasn't related to the site. He also doesn't like kids, but I don't know if Jillian does since she could have had one in the last five years but hasn't, though that could have been a factor. Also, he forced her to watch those shitty movies with him.

I'd say the problem is she was ready to be married, but he wasn't. From everything I've seen, she was a good wife, very supportive and went along with his career, but he took her for granted. Considering he was almost 30 when they got married, I think it was a sort of mid-life crisis thing people get when the big 3-0 approaches and they realise they really aren't a kid any more.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:56 am

drisko wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:08 am
Brad's mentioned he doesn't like to travel because he has a fear of flying, apparently to get to Chicago they took the train. So for the most part, they just stayed in Springfield. I don't think they ever took a vacation together that wasn't related to the site. He also doesn't like kids, but I don't know if Jillian does since she could have had one in the last five years but hasn't, though that could have been a factor. Also, he forced her to watch those shitty movies with him.

I'd say the problem is she was ready to be married, but he wasn't. From everything I've seen, she was a good wife, very supportive and went along with his career, but he took her for granted. Considering he was almost 30 when they got married, I think it was a sort of mid-life crisis thing people get when the big 3-0 approaches and they realise they really aren't a kid any more.
Also, Didn't Brad push back their wedding so he could be in Kickassia?

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:02 am

Even if he did that it hardly seems to matter. She was with him for years after that. So if she had a problem with that she gave up her rights to complain about it by sticking around.

misterX

Post by misterX » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:50 am

btw-everytime u saw a good photoshop in a brad project it was jz

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:11 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:56 am
Also, Didn't Brad push back their wedding so he could be in Kickassia?
Yep. Shows where his priorities were. I wonder how much money they lost on non-refundable deposits for that. Because trust me, once places learn you're there for a wedding, the price goes up and the chances to back out go down.