Faggot Josh Hadley

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:35 pm

AlexJowski wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:21 pm
drisko wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:24 am
I think they're still friends, since she did a quick cameo in Jesus, Bro. She just knows not to get on screen with him.

Getting back to Hadley, I was thinking about It Came From Beyond Midnight and wondered since he actually made a show, did he ever try to make one of those various movie ideas he pitched over the years?
Hadley making a movie?! LOL.! No, that'll never happen. He hasn't even made another show. He's tried, a few times, to make a show for 1201 Beyond, but that was literally just editing stuff together, public domain clips, etc. Nothing actually original. Just his podcasts and his rantings is all he has. Which, honestly, is more than a lot of people have and he is certainly consistent with it. But he's so unaware of how small his fanbase is and the fact that he's making $0 from it. He says it's his "career" but it's really nothing. He holds on to that dream of being Internet Famous-- but he's almost 20 years older than people that actually are Internet Famous.

Back in the days of Geek Juice, Hadley would hassle me to start a KickStarter or a GoFundMe to raise a lot of money for the site and everyone could get paid. He really started pressuring to do that more especially after CA had that notorious $70,000 kickstarter that went to nothing. I never did because I was well aware of how few followers we had. No matter how he pitched that we could raise $50,000 I constantly shot him down because I knew that we'd get, at most, $20 and be totally embarrassed. Hadley continues to be blind to the fact that his entire fanbase is just one (very) short bus of autistic kids.
Now I'm not quite sure about this but, doesn't Josh publicly talk about how much he hates CA for making money that way?

You know, I also had an idea similar to Josh's to make like the internet equivalent of a TV programming block, like Tonnami or Adult Swim. But, I quickly abandoned it when I realized I had no shows to air, I only had ideas for bumpers. I thought about putting old public domain shit in there but soon after I realized, no one would tune into a stream to watch old, boring shit. Seems like Hadley has no problem airing shit nobody cares about.

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:45 pm

AlexJowski wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:21 pm
drisko wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:24 am
I think they're still friends, since she did a quick cameo in Jesus, Bro. She just knows not to get on screen with him.

Getting back to Hadley, I was thinking about It Came From Beyond Midnight and wondered since he actually made a show, did he ever try to make one of those various movie ideas he pitched over the years?
Hadley making a movie?! LOL.! No, that'll never happen. He hasn't even made another show. He's tried, a few times, to make a show for 1201 Beyond, but that was literally just editing stuff together, public domain clips, etc. Nothing actually original. Just his podcasts and his rantings is all he has. Which, honestly, is more than a lot of people have and he is certainly consistent with it. But he's so unaware of how small his fanbase is and the fact that he's making $0 from it. He says it's his "career" but it's really nothing. He holds on to that dream of being Internet Famous-- but he's almost 20 years older than people that actually are Internet Famous.

Back in the days of Geek Juice, Hadley would hassle me to start a KickStarter or a GoFundMe to raise a lot of money for the site and everyone could get paid. He really started pressuring to do that more especially after CA had that notorious $70,000 kickstarter that went to nothing. I never did because I was well aware of how few followers we had. No matter how he pitched that we could raise $50,000 I constantly shot him down because I knew that we'd get, at most, $20 and be totally embarrassed. Hadley continues to be blind to the fact that his entire fanbase is just one (very) short bus of autistic kids.
It might have worked, but only if you pitched something that appealed to people outside the fandom. Say, an old school style horror movie, either with a monster or a slasher, done on a low budget. Practical effects, shot on film, stuff like that because those old movies have a wider appeal than talking about them. But I'm going to assume he wasn't interested in anything like that and just wanted to get paid to do the same thing he was doing?

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:46 pm

He hates CA for making money period.

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:57 am

Yeah, he didn't want to actually create anything for money. He wanted to get paid for writing a thing once a week that I had to edit and post. Or him getting paid for a few shit jokes everyone hated on a stream.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:47 am

Weren't you the one who had to edit those Beyond Midnight episodes after the show got cancelled?

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:05 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:47 am
Weren't you the one who had to edit those Beyond Midnight episodes after the show got cancelled?
Yeah, but it was only two episodes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:01 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:44 pm
You know it's weird, listening to Radiodrome I always thought he was a republican, he just sounded like a conservative with the way he praises how things used to be, his claims that he's "straight-edge" and doesn't do drugs or anything
You're joking, right? Straight edge is for 100% lefty anarcho punk emo faggots. They are just like goths and regular emos busy sucking dick all the time. Straight edge is veeery far left "fuck you dad" counter culture shit against their conservative parents.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:18 am

Yep, but he still calls himself that unironically. Or, at least, he used to.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:18 pm

That's sad. Not drinking isn't something super special. Straight Edge is exactly what it sounds like, tryhard edgy. Teenagers pretending to be hard doing something the boyscouts advocate for is forgivable and would be alright. A grown man calling himself Straight Edge is laughable. That includes C.M.Punk.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:59 pm

Why do you need a movement for a non-action