Faggot Josh Hadley

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
PassTheRemote
Goon

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by PassTheRemote » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:47 am

Yeah, Hadley grates on people in time. I used to listen to the podcasts, but now I cannot bear to listen to him any more.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:34 pm

I think that has started one of the most recent Radiodrome they were talking about movie universes and he started bashing the DC universe and those two were practically screaming at him. It's hilarious because he repeats his points on his other podcasts to his cohost who are just yes men who agree with everything he says. Hopefully when they decide to quit they just make their own podcast together.

He's A PunchlineX

Post by He's A PunchlineX » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:48 pm

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:32 am

If Hadley was ever Santa he'd probably force kids to watch shitty old movies. Probably Silent Night Deadly Night. Never seen that one, any good?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:10 pm

I think I've seen the Cinema Snob review. Looks a bit shite tbh, but then again I don't have a lot of tolerance when it comes to slasher flicks.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Bad News Bunnyman

Post by Bad News Bunnyman » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:02 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:32 am
If Hadley was ever Santa he'd probably force kids to watch shitty old movies. Probably Silent Night Deadly Night. Never seen that one, any good?
"Here you go little girl, it's I Spit on Your Grave on vhs"

"What's a vhs Santa?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?! You Tarantino loving neo nazi! Don't you know Netflix is destroying low budget filmmaking!"

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:07 am

You know, on one hand I can see this happening, but on the other, it's Hadley so I'm pretty sure he's over exaggerating.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:31 pm

I can't see fagbook shit. Can you screenshot that?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:42 pm

drisko wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:07 am
You know, on one hand I can see this happening, but on the other, it's Hadley so I'm pretty sure he's over exaggerating.
It just links me to his facebook page which post are you referring to?

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:01 am

I was just called a racist because I didn't think Get Out was the most amazing film ever. Now... keep in mind I didn't hate the movie I just didn't love it. Get Out was okay at best... not good but not bad.

So now not falling in love with a movie directed and about the black struggle is racist? I already see this happening with Black Panther. If white people don't think it is the best film ever made they will be called racist... even if the movie is littered with problems. We shall see but I am already having issues with it. I think that Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa is horribly miscast. He was simply stiff and lifeless in Civil War and seems to be the same here (based on the trailers). You need a charismatic actor for T'Challa. Wesley Snipes kind of charisma. Chiwetel Ejiofor would have been great too but he is already a different Marvel character so... you know who (again based on the trailers) looks to be the most intense actor in Black Panther? Michael B Jordon. I am not a huge fan of him but you tell me in those trailers that he does not look like he is chewing up the scenery in an awesome way? I want to see this for him as intense villains are always awesome.

My point is that you can not like a prominently black film and it not being race based... simply film based. I don't know about Black Panther yet but I am sorry... Get Out was just okay... I don't know why everyone out there saw some masterpiece when I saw a flawed but well intentioned film.
You know, re-reading this it's not as bad as I remember, but in my defence I was a little drunk. I thought he was going off on people calling him racist for not liking Black Panther.