Faggot Josh Hadley

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Bad News Bunnyman

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by Bad News Bunnyman » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:18 pm
That's sad. Not drinking isn't something super special. Straight Edge is exactly what it sounds like, tryhard edgy. Teenagers pretending to be hard doing something the boyscouts advocate for is forgivable and would be alright. A grown man calling himself Straight Edge is laughable. That includes C.M.Punk.
At least knew that made him come off as a prick so he used it for his heel persona. Faggot Josh brings up someone drinking or doing drugs as an excuse to call them idiots. Again I always assume people who are straight edge by choice were just never invited to parties as teens so say they don't drink to save face.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:59 pm
Why do you need a movement for a non-action
Because you're 17 and it's 2007. You were an emo but that shit isn't trendy anymore. Yet, you're still a faggot so you need some group to attach yourself that doesn't involve not being a faggot. Straight Edge is perfect for that! Draw a black X on the back of your hands and be a rebel because you don't drink beer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:53 pm

Bad News Bunnyman wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:52 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:18 pm
That's sad. Not drinking isn't something super special. Straight Edge is exactly what it sounds like, tryhard edgy. Teenagers pretending to be hard doing something the boyscouts advocate for is forgivable and would be alright. A grown man calling himself Straight Edge is laughable. That includes C.M.Punk.
At least knew that made him come off as a prick so he used it for his heel persona. Faggot Josh brings up someone drinking or doing drugs as an excuse to call them idiots. Again I always assume people who are straight edge by choice were just never invited to parties as teens so say they don't drink to save face.
I got invited to a fair share of shit, but I really was scared to get in trouble so I always just said no thanks or "forgot" the night of.

In college there was this faggot who was a total beta, he would have house parties every weekend and nobody would willingly associate with him otherwise.

I went one time, only once, and watched as he let people fuck his shit up just so he could feel like people liked him. It was disgusting.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:47 am

I guess we all know a guy like that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:45 am

Yeah, there were fucks in high school that would do whatever we told them to if we let them hang out with us. One dumbass practically destroyed his car in front of us for the lulz.

Years later and I don't even feel bad.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:54 am

With us it was actually a girl that was like that. She had a party basement. It was 2004, she had free reign over the house. I remember the year because Sum41's album Chuck just came out and somebody played it. Some cunt smashed a liter bottle of Jägermeister in the room, making it impossible to stay in and when we wanted to leave we found out that the brother of a pal just vomited in the hallway just outside.
Some other cunt passed out outside at the driveway, just on her mother's flowers. It was mayhem and the parents were to return that night.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:35 am

I've never fucking heard of straight edge before this topic. God damn that sounds pathetic.

I grew up in a conservative christfag home and even I would have cringed the fuck out to see such a ridiculous movement. At least christfags who don't drink have the excuse that jebus cries when you get high and smashed. Straight edgers don't even have that. They're just allergic to fun and want to feel like snowflakes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:47 am
I guess we all know a guy like that.
The guy I knew was kind of my bully but also thought we were best friends. So I've mentioned I was a sperg as a kid, and I could barely lift my own weight due to a condition I had where it was near impossible for me to put on any muscle mass. Actually used to take steroids just to get to normal. Anyway, I was pretty low on the totem pole and this guy was down there with me. He was the Star Trek guy I mentioned on Linkara's thread.

As the years went on, I got less spergy and started being nice to people, so the bullying mostly stopped but this guy kept at it because the only time he had friends in the past was when he was joining in with them. He could never handle the fact that I was above him socially now, and would try to hang out with me when he realised no one else was having any of him bullshit.

Near the end of high school, he tried to join in on our science chats by mentioning Star Trek bullshit and we'd call him an idiot and point out how fucking dumb he was, but he kept coming back because that was all he had.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:24 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:35 am
I've never fucking heard of straight edge before this topic. God damn that sounds pathetic.
Shit predates anyone here.

1981. It's some faggy punk shit, I don't get making it a big deal. I'm "straight edge" as well but I don't make that shit a part of my fucking identity like an edgy tool. Even when I was a teen, a prime age to be an edgelord I never made a big deal out of it.
Bad News Bunnyman wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:52 pm
At least knew that made him come off as a prick so he used it for his heel persona.
Yeah at least CM Punk had some self awareness and played up the shitty aspects of it when playing the bad guy. Many of them don't.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:57 pm

CM Punk also grew up in an alcoholic/drug addict household that was so bad that he ran away from home.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.