Faggot Josh Hadley

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
sigh

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by sigh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:39 am

IIRC he actually get back from kickassia straight for his wedding. I don't however remember him changing the date. That would be very sad.

AwesomePizza

Post by AwesomePizza » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:54 am

Didn't he do a cheapo wedding? Don't get me wrong, I think spending ten years of mortgage payments on a wedding is nuts but I thought it was a backyard affair.

PassTheRemote
Goon

Post by PassTheRemote » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:21 pm

misterX wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:50 am
btw-everytime u saw a good photoshop in a brad project it was jz
Wait, she was still doing stuff for Brad after that Jurassic World thing? Was she paid for that photoshop?

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:24 am

I think they're still friends, since she did a quick cameo in Jesus, Bro. She just knows not to get on screen with him.

Getting back to Hadley, I was thinking about It Came From Beyond Midnight and wondered since he actually made a show, did he ever try to make one of those various movie ideas he pitched over the years?

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:51 am

How much weight did Jillian lose? Is she fuckable now? Cause she was a straight up fatty before.

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Actually, Jillian was legitimately sick for a brief while. Not the vague "depression" that people like Spoony complain about. She actually had a physical illness that had a lengthy recovery period.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Didn't that have something to do with mold in her apartment or some such or am I confusing someone else for her?

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:15 pm

I think mold was Spoony as well.

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:09 pm

Whybother wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:46 pm
Didn't that have something to do with mold in her apartment or some such or am I confusing someone else for her?
It was an issue with her apartment but not mold. Spoony may be the type to bitch out of life over mold, Jillian's tougher than that.

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:21 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:24 am
I think they're still friends, since she did a quick cameo in Jesus, Bro. She just knows not to get on screen with him.

Getting back to Hadley, I was thinking about It Came From Beyond Midnight and wondered since he actually made a show, did he ever try to make one of those various movie ideas he pitched over the years?
Hadley making a movie?! LOL.! No, that'll never happen. He hasn't even made another show. He's tried, a few times, to make a show for 1201 Beyond, but that was literally just editing stuff together, public domain clips, etc. Nothing actually original. Just his podcasts and his rantings is all he has. Which, honestly, is more than a lot of people have and he is certainly consistent with it. But he's so unaware of how small his fanbase is and the fact that he's making $0 from it. He says it's his "career" but it's really nothing. He holds on to that dream of being Internet Famous-- but he's almost 20 years older than people that actually are Internet Famous.

Back in the days of Geek Juice, Hadley would hassle me to start a KickStarter or a GoFundMe to raise a lot of money for the site and everyone could get paid. He really started pressuring to do that more especially after CA had that notorious $70,000 kickstarter that went to nothing. I never did because I was well aware of how few followers we had. No matter how he pitched that we could raise $50,000 I constantly shot him down because I knew that we'd get, at most, $20 and be totally embarrassed. Hadley continues to be blind to the fact that his entire fanbase is just one (very) short bus of autistic kids.