Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:32 pm
It is sad. I almost feel sorry for them. But then I remember they turned DBZ fusions into some kind of weird fetish.
To be fair, that was happening long before SU
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:03 pm
The SU creators come across as downright normal in comparison to the nutjobs they've gotten as fans.
Especially since (((Rebecca Sugar))) has said SU is at least partially about "teaching kids about the Semiotics of Gender in Children cartoons", i'm not kidding here.
Oh and since i watched a video that had both these things in there along with SU i'll mention it: Reinder that everytime you use the term gender you use the terminology of mad scientist John Money who committed human experimention, tortured a pair of twin boys, drove them to suicide and got away with it.

Oh and i now can see why People were convinced to follow Hitler, i didn't expect to hear one of his speeches in that video about SU
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:37 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:19 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
The SU creators come across as downright normal in comparison to the nutjobs they've gotten as fans.
Especially since (((Rebecca Sugar))) has said SU is at least partially about "teaching kids about the Semiotics of Gender in Children cartoons", i'm not kidding here.
Looking it up, her phrasing, while goofy, wasn't quite as bad. She said:
"My goal with the show was to really tear down and play with the semiotics of gender in cartoons for children because I think that’s a really absurd idea that there would be something radically different about a show for little girls versus a show for little boys."

Nothing about teaching kids about it, just saying she was trying to break the supposed divide between cartoons for boys and cartoons for girls by making a cartoon that would work for either. She just picked a weird way to say it (seriously, "semiotics"?).

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:37 pm
Charlar wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Looking it up, her phrasing, while goofy, wasn't quite as bad. She said:
"My goal with the show was to really tear down and play with the semiotics of gender in cartoons for children because I think that’s a really absurd idea that there would be something radically different about a show for little girls versus a show for little boys."

Nothing about teaching kids about it, just saying she was trying to break the supposed divide between cartoons for boys and cartoons for girls by making a cartoon that would work for either. She just picked a weird way to say it (seriously, "semiotics"?).
Oh fuck and here i thought that meant brainwashing kids into being okay with Trannies and or brainwashing kids into becoming Trannies
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Glorious NIppon is yet again far ahead. They've got bishie shounen and DBZ shoujos and everything.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Seele

Post by Seele » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Charlar wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Oh and since i watched a video that had both these things in there along with SU i'll mention it: Reinder that everytime you use the term gender you use the terminology of mad scientist John Money who committed human experimention, tortured a pair of twin boys, drove them to suicide and got away with it.

Oh and i now can see why People were convinced to follow Hitler, i didn't expect to hear one of his speeches in that video about SU
The show is so blatantly SJW, it's not funny. Yet, the cancerous fandom apoligists like to claim as though it isn't SJW even though its creators had the very intention from the get go to be as liberal regressive as possible.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:30 am

TGWTG Video Update

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:53 am

Rebecca Sugar is one ugly bitch. Looks like some male feminist beat her face in with a shovel because she refused to fuck him after he white knighted for her. No wonder she's trying to semiotic gender, bitch looks like man in the first place.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:14 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:32 pm
they turned DBZ fusions into some kind of weird fetish.
They also had the brilliant idea of making a Dindu android Estelle a voice actor.
Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:53 am
Rebecca Sugar is one ugly bitch. Looks like some male feminist beat her face in with a shovel because she refused to fuck him after he white knighted for her. No wonder she's trying to semiotic gender, bitch looks like man in the first place.
She's also a coalburner

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:06 am

Rebecca Sugar also made vile homosexual fanart of Ed Edd 'n Eddy.
All animators and cartoonists are sick fucks but you have to have made something of actual value to offset that, which SU is not.