Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:31 pm
Not quite. Payacon going down due to whatever could constitute as harassment or something could set a precedent.
The main difference between paymetons and something like myspace is the massive amounts of money changing hands. Sort of like how YouTube is super paranoid about lawsuits and that's why they autoflag, allow corporations to claim things willy-nilly and demonetize everything if it has copyrighted stuff in it or MIGHT be offensive to advertisers, Patreon is allowing tons of cash to flow all around the place.

If there's a legal case that sets a precedent of these kinds of websites being responsible for, for example, patreons actually receiving their paid-for perks, then that could very quickly create a situation where nobody wants to be legally liable.

I don't foresee patreon and these websites "going away," exactly. I think they'll change to be more restrictive over time and start getting finicky about shit like copyright infringement, double-dipping customer bases, blatant begging, scams etc. ESPECIALLY copyright infringement. You have people on patreon right now getting paid monthly to watch shit they don't own and react to it. Or play shit they don't own and barely talk at all (DSP.) You have people like Spoony who don't deliver ANY of their patreon goals, for consecutive months.

Twitch is the same way tbh. Twitch takes 50% in their cut for what hardly counts as any kind of product or service. Not to mention cheering with bits is basically microtransaction heaven and way sleazier than the shit EA pulls. Go look at the exchange rate from dollars to bits. You basically throw money at people because you like them and that's it, and twitch takes 50%. The person might violate copyright, violate age limit/content restriction TOS, whatever.

Whenever money is involved, there's going to get more regulation over time, not less. We're still in the Wild West of ebeggars, where any fuck can make a page, put up some lies and collect $5000 in a day. They don't have to deliver shit or do shit. They want money -> have a story -> solicit sympathy (just the same as bums on the streets who "just need a dollar or two for the bus ticket") -> get loads of money for nothing.

The difference is bums running scams aren't operating with the express legal permission of the police force, and the cops aren't taking a 50% cut. That's what Patreon and Twitch do for some of these beggars.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:58 am
Edit: The Ukranians aren't bad either:
This was good up until the jump at the end. Looks like his pants were too tight or he didn't fully commit. Or both.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:22 pm

If Patreon ever goes down, it will be for RICO. The site is just ripe for people to launder vast amounts of money with, if they're not doing it already. The GG incident proved that they are in collusion with these SJW types, which means that if money is being laundered through them, it's being done with the express knowledge and perhaps aid of the Patreon management itself.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Let us pray that this glorious day shall come soon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:44 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:22 pm
If Patreon ever goes down, it will be for RICO. The site is just ripe for people to launder vast amounts of money with, if they're not doing it already. The GG incident proved that they are in collusion with these SJW types, which means that if money is being laundered through them, it's being done with the express knowledge and perhaps aid of the Patreon management itself.
I was actually just going to type something like this yeah, laundering is the only way this site will go down, or become extremely regulated with reoccurring monthly pledges.

A lot of them will just support each other so no real money gets exchanged, but you can see other channels patreons on there's.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:04 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
I know you retards have a hard on for GG, but logically if anyone's doing any actual money laundering on Patreon it's gonna be by gangs, hackers, organized crime, sex traffickers, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if some Russian hackers or Eastern European sex traffickers were using Patreon as a way to make their dirty money clean by funneling it through bullshit accounts offering artwork or whatever.

Sorry GG bro, you're gonna have to dig a little harder than Anita Scarkasssian to find illegal activity. : P

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Shots fired at Jordan Peterson spergs.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:05 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:04 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
I know you retards have a hard on for GG, but logically if anyone's doing any actual money laundering on Patreon it's gonna be by gangs, hackers, organized crime, sex traffickers, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if some Russian hackers or Eastern European sex traffickers were using Patreon as a way to make their dirty money clean by funneling it through bullshit accounts offering artwork or whatever.

Sorry GG bro, you're gonna have to dig a little harder than Anita Scarkasssian to find illegal activity. : P
Stop whiteknighting
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:36 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:26 pm
Shots fired at Jordan Peterson spergs.
Good, while some things he says are fine him telling people to clean there rooms like it is some sort of amazing discovery was cringeworthy. Jordan can get very pretentious, no wonder reddit loves him. I had no idea he got Faith Goldy removed from a FREE SPEECH panel because she was on a podcasts with white nationlists and didn't condemn them enough while talking to them. She didn't agree with them and she straight up supports Israel, and yet him and Gad Saad wanted her removed from a FREE SPEECH panel. Typical fucking Cucknadians.

And him responding to it saying "oh I see the irony" fuck off, the word is hypocrisy. The only reason to say Faith Goldy is "too hot to handle" when you are a free speech advocate and you sell your brand that way is if you want to fuck her brains out.

That's like me calling this place a free speech zone but then banning Kugel for his Nazi avatar.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:42 am

I knew Gad Saad was closet sperg but Peterson being involved in Goldy's removal is disheartening. I guess these proffessors have to virtue signal a little pit in hopes of not disappearing at night.

God I hate my country.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.