Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:19 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:51 am
Anime went down the toilet after Lucky Star. It was Japan's Big Bang Theory moment.
The thinking man's animu.

(Also similar to contemporary Western cartoons because the art style is shite, even compared to other moeshit stuff.)
mad bum wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:53 am
That third gif with guts floating away makes me laugh and cry every time. Why can't we get a good anime berserk?
Because there is no more hope. Only despair.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:03 pm

I didn't even dislike Lucky Star, it just opened the fucking floodgates and anime has been reduced to ninety percent waifu shit. What good has come out in the past decade? One Punch Man is the only anime I liked recently. Saint Young Men was a great parody of the slice of life genre.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm

I tried watching Lucky Star a long time ago and was bored out of my skull. I think it's only supposed to get "good" at the fifth epiode when they fired the director but that defeats the purpose of the three episode rule.
I didn't watch One Punch Man (did read the redrawn manga) but season 2 is being animated by J.C. Staff. I wonder if it's gonna bomb like SnK S2.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:53 pm

Holy shit, seeing those Berserk anime gifs.....there are no words. That is goddamn inexcusable.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Miura needs to be strapped to a chair and forced to watch harem animu till he decides to let the guys who did the Hellsing Ultimate OVA animate Berserk.

And Lucky Star kinda freaks me out. Not only is it way 2moe4me, but I can't get over how loli everyone looks. I know animu chars tend to look younger then they are unless they're like 30+, but this is just ridiculous.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:03 pm
I didn't even dislike Lucky Star, it just opened the fucking floodgates and anime has been reduced to ninety percent waifu shit. What good has come out in the past decade? One Punch Man is the only anime I liked recently. Saint Young Men was a great parody of the slice of life genre.
Pretty Cure. The thinking man's Sentai.
Or Gurren Lagann. The Super Robot show with quantum mechanics.

(Of course that is just a far cry from the glory that is Neon Genesis Evangelion. You need at least one degree in philosphy to truly grasp the deep concepts of that show.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:04 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:53 pm
Holy shit, seeing those Berserk anime gifs.....there are no words. That is goddamn inexcusable.
It's a franchise that prints money so I don't know why they gave it a shoestring budget.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:30 am

So the producers can skim more money off the top. Hell, those Twilight movies cost over a hundred million and look like shit judging from the captures I've seen.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:52 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:30 am
So the producers can skim more money off the top. Hell, those Twilight movies cost over a hundred million and look like shit judging from the captures I've seen.
RLM called Adam Sandler a con man for budgeting Jack & Jill in $80 million. Maybe they were right, for once.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:21 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:30 am
Those sparkle effect were expensive.
-Yours Truly

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:13 pm

I'm late on responding to this one but, this guy is a retarded faggot so I'll just do this real quick.
Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:25 pm
Brad no major scandals? He is a well known junkie
He admits he did drugs. Uh, so? What, you never did weed, you fucking virgin? And when did we become DARE? You a narc, homo? You gotta tell us if you're a cop you know. Or are you gonna call up the cops and tell them that Brad Jones did some coke? Dumbass.
and probably has aids from being abused by his butch mother or from all the gay sex he has.He is insane when it comes to women (most of them trannies too) and loves stabbing his friends in the back. Id say he is the worst out of all of them besides maybe spoony and joe. He just works harder because coke is more expensive than alcohol or taco's.
This entire paragraph is retarded. You're retarded. You're as retarded as Spoony's retarded fans, the only difference is you aren't supporting him on patreon(that we know of). But you're on that same level, loser.
Or how about the time he completely flipped out for people telling him his review of prometheus was horrible and that he has shit taste? He almost went insane and started deflecting it by becoming ubersnobbish (not a character) and created ANOTHER video for prometheus which was a total spoony diss.
Yeah I'd love to see Metakur try and make this sound interesting. "Yeah, he reviewed a movie 4 years ago and uh, got upset or something cause, I dunno, fuck, whatever." It's that terrible Angry Joe video all over again. You dumb fuck.
Seriously if you think Brad gets a lot of pussy you are retarded as fuck XD He is one of those tools that scares women away by doing everything for them when he doesnt even get sex and then askes for marriage after the first kiss.
Sorry to burst your retarded bubble, but the guy gets far more tail than your retarded ass gets. He can't hold on to them cause he's a needy motherfucker that constantly proposes to any girl that looks even remotely interested in him, but he's a lady's man compared to your pathetic ass. There's a difference between spurging and being retarded, and you're clearly just retarded. You're pathetic, you're the worst poster here eclipsed in shittiness only by guest users. I hope you die, and when you do, I hope no one goes to your funeral.