Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:29 am

I seem to recall having people mention "Paul Latza" in relation to TGWTG folks every now and then when I was lurking in DHI 2.0, but I could never be arsed to look the guy up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:03 am
You guys seem to expect the same level of autism you guys display here to be evident in Jim's videos. It makes no sense. 90% of what you guys talk about, here, isn't actually interesting to the majority of the internet. I'm pretty sure Jim realizes this-- listen to him whenever he's on other people's podcasts and he makes it clear that there's more to what he finds than just what he posts but he still has to make the crap easy to digest for the normies watching his stuff.

I'm glad he doesn't pull DHI levels of sperge out of his pocket every time he makes a video. Good lord would that be painful. "Don't forget the time he did that one thing a single time. And that other time he said this thing that has no relevance to his kahntent today but we'll make sure we bring it up because if you consider it relevant then it makes them seem like they're worse than they really are."

That being said, his Joe video was pretty meh but, at the same time, there's only so much you can really say about Angry Joe. Dude kind of wears most of his flaws on his sleeves. He named himself Angry Joe for a reason and no amount of, "but yo he's a really chill guy, for real, I promise," will change that.
Quit sucking Jim's dick. The stuff he did leave out was pretty big. Spoony lying about his illnesses on his Patreon was a big one, the Linkara video was ok but he really should have brought up him talking down to his fans and his high and mighty cunty attitude, with Doge he should have brought up the use of Douchey McNitpick to lash out at criticism, and the Joe video even you admitted it sucked.

I'm not expecting him to go as in depth as here, no one was. I didn't expect to hear him bitch about April or Spoony getting drunk and whining about Scarlett, I didn't expect him to bring up their stupid SOPA protest, I didn't expect him to bring up how Linkara ditched the crossoverlord guys for e-fame, but for fuck sake some of the shit he skipped was important.

Here is the key things he should have brought up in each video along with a basic intro:

Doge:
* Douchey McNitpick lashing out at criticism
* Getting his fans to spam email Tommy Wiseau
* Retiring his character and the failure of Demo Reel (which he did)
* The shitty anniversary movies
* The IndieGoGo scam (which he did)

Spoony:
* Scarlett's rampant censorship on the site and him not taking criticism
* Him lashing out at the Deadliest Warrior devs
* His 2012 Meltdown (which he covered)
* His Patreon scam (which he covered)
* His "illnesses"
* The way he lashes out at his fans on his streams (which I think he covered)

Linkara:
* Lightbringer (which he covered)
* His fetishes (which he covered)
* His Adblock rant (I think he covered it)
* His Power Rangers Rant and Rocco from Mega64 mocking him for it (I think he covered it?)
* His holier than thou attitude, especially in his reviews for what he deems "sexist".
* His autistic skits.
* His movie where he spent most of the money that set.

Angry Joe:
* The Geoff Keighly interview
* Blistered Thumbs
* Him clearly trying to transition into Let's Plays (he covered it)
* His drama with Nintendo
* The 7 dollar rant
* How he has always portrayed himself as a hero

*As a bonus, bringing up Delrith, though not necessary.

There are little things that can be ignored like Dr Insano being a sign he was going to shit, Linkara being a company yesman and copying everything Doge and Spoony did (Linksano, his Bum rip off) but none of it is relevant in exposing them as shit people.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:29 am
I seem to recall having people mention "Paul Latza" in relation to TGWTG folks every now and then when I was lurking in DHI 2.0, but I could never be arsed to look the guy up.
He got 4chan's attention with a failed indiegogo. He wanted 700,000 dollars to make a movie and some people were angry/amused that he thinks he could raise more money than Doge and AVGN combined. He ended up only getting 521 dollars.

His own review show was weird because he covered board games, but he'd playing with himself as 2 different characters. He'd briefly talk about the game and most of the video was him doing Linkara-like skits with him playing every role.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:48 pm

I still really like Jim and am looking forward to the Latza video but Poonoo is right that the TGWTG videos have been disappointing. The Linkara video was pretty good but every other TGWTG video has lacked a lot of key info. The TGWTG compilation video better be well over an hour long.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Spoony:
* Scarlett's rampant censorship on the site and him not taking criticism
* Him lashing out at the Deadliest Warrior devs
* His 2012 Meltdown (which he covered)
* His Patreon scam (which he covered)
* His "illnesses"
* The way he lashes out at his fans on his streams (which I think he covered)
If I recall Betakur only referenced Spoony's patreon funds in that it had declined and was even less than DSP and that Spoony hadn't visited his patreon in a really really long time. It was like he had no idea at all about the reason it declined was because spoony posted up that he would make a movie and everyone started donating then said fuck it when they realized he wasn't going to do shit. I mean you have 3 years worth of complaints to read through and he didn't figure that out? Why it's almost like he knows nothing about spoony at all... hmmmmmm????
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Spoony didn't fulfill rewards either, was that mentioned? The old Patreon comments from 2+ years ago have a bunch of people asking whats going on saying they've been waiting a year and a half for a DVD, etc.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:56 pm

Yeah, Spoony's patreon went down not so much because of the movie, but because he consistently didn't fulfill his rewards. I saw the comments for the patreon and a lot of real fans were asking when the hell they were going to get their promised rewards.

It wasn't like Spoony was refusing to make videos, but was diligently cranking out patreon-exclusive content. He wasn't doing anything.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:19 am

Poonoo wrote:
I'm not expecting him to go as in depth as here, no one was.
Yeah you were. Don't even pretend you weren't. You wouldn't be running a forum about this crap if you didn't want someone covering it to go as in on it as all of you guys do, as a whole.

That crap isn't profitable. That isn't even fun to watch. Crying out loud, I can guarantee most of the traffic that hits this place only comes when a big name does something stupid (like Joe yelling at his fans) and most of them are put off when someone goes, "yeah this reminds me of that time he said that one really dumb thing a few years ago that nobody talks about now," because that crap doesn't matter to them.

DHI is Autism 2.0 and the only good DHI members are the ones who can realize it and come to grips with the fact that the majority of the internet isn't entertained by that.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:07 am

AlexJowski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:28 pm
I think autocorrecting a post to say "Spergcuck of Nigog" is the greatest thing ever.
It's my proudest shitposting creation. When Poonoo turned that into a word filter I've laughed for a good ten minutes straight. I tried to cram everything about him into it. :lol:
Your avatar picture is awful, though.
Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:04 pm
Let's face it, Metokur is in it for the money, nothing else
I'll have to disagree with that. Shekels are a factor now that he's a payacon faggot but first and foremost he's a shitposting addict and is an oldfag in it for the lulz. I'm far from a fanboy of his but claiming that money or fame is all he is about is false.
Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:20 pm
Trust me guys, this faggot is just another youtube loser, try not to suck his dick too hard, everyone.
He's a special loser but I'll agree that going all dickrider about him just because he's not total shit is misplaced. He may be the only fucker from Metokur besides me that doesn't suffer from troll's remorse but that doesn't make him fantastic.
Vaporwear wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:48 am
Exactly, in which, let's hope we don't get sued, cause the owner would be so fucked.
Don't worry, he's a jew so he's got connections. In any case, I or somebody else would just make a new DHI. Killing the supply is meaningless if the demand is still there.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:45 pm
They'd have to sue every user individually. A lot of us are from different countries.
And good luck with cross-country suing me. Even in nation you'd have no leg to stand on even if I was being racist as all getout, good luck fighting that futile cause across nations. And even then I'd fuck you in court seven days of the week. I always wanted an excuse to go to the states to shoot some guns and go to White Castle legally high. I'd just meet with Rapeculture afterwards and laugh about your dumbass afterwards. :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:52 am
mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:42 pm
Carn wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:14 pm
Mister Mekotur has done loads of videos on faggots I've never heard of.
Sounds like he's from kiwi farms then, they will talk about anyone and it's super bloated.
We have threads about Josh Hadley and ExtraMana.
Difference is that we don't give ExtraKatana special status when he shows up and pretend we like him.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:58 am
Most of these have been shit. Maybe its because I'm on DHI and knew about all this stuff years ago so none of it was news.
They are so shit that I've actually been thinking about making videos myself. The again, I don't actually like even minor fame.
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:03 am
You guys seem to expect the same level of autism you guys display here to be evident in Jim's videos.
Absolutely not. But how could you possibly bring up the whole Linky cockslut thing and not mention that he had a guy as a "girlfriend"? How could you not at least dip into him being a self-righteous "Born Again" Christian faggot on levels of self-denial of Ted Haggard?
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:19 am
Crying out loud, I can guarantee most of the traffic that hits this place only comes when a big name does something stupid (like Joe yelling at his fans) and most of them are put off when someone goes, "yeah this reminds me of that time he said that one really dumb thing a few years ago that nobody talks about now," because that crap doesn't matter to them.
I don't know the numbers but sure, I'd guess that we get a good push every time something notable happens. Nobody might talk about it now about something old but that's exactly what we're here for. We're the place you go to if you actually want to know that shit. ED has been unreliable for years, /cow/ is ded, foxdickfarms are autist and troll-shielding central, /tv/ are tsundere about e-celeb stuff. You want to know that shit? This is the place. You don't? Go on your merry way. Complaining about us dealing with that stuff is like complaining wikipedia has sites about stuff you don't care about.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:45 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:19 am
Poonoo wrote:
I'm not expecting him to go as in depth as here, no one was.
Yeah you were. Don't even pretend you weren't. You wouldn't be running a forum about this crap if you didn't want someone covering it to go as in on it as all of you guys do, as a whole.

That crap isn't profitable. That isn't even fun to watch. Crying out loud, I can guarantee most of the traffic that hits this place only comes when a big name does something stupid (like Joe yelling at his fans) and most of them are put off when someone goes, "yeah this reminds me of that time he said that one really dumb thing a few years ago that nobody talks about now," because that crap doesn't matter to them.

DHI is Autism 2.0 and the only good DHI members are the ones who can realize it and come to grips with the fact that the majority of the internet isn't entertained by that.
I'm convinced there has been an uptick in Kiwi lurkers who have decided to guest post. I don't think it's fanboys, and it's clear the Kiwi is butthurt about us with you likely being one of them. This surge in "you guys aren't so great" stinks of that, since fanboys are too chickenshit to post here.

Run to your troll shielding forum and fuck off.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.