Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:36 am

lol america is so fucked up, pedo's openly whining about people not liking them lusting after kids and some braindead mentally raped people defending that shit.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:23 pm

That should answer anybodies question as to how far the SocJus is willing to go. If straight up child molestation and rape are defended, nothing is off limits.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:11 am
Spergcuck of Nignog

It's fixed now. Thanks boss. The check is in the mail boss. Take all the time off you need boss.
Check your Steam account, Spoonoo! :lol:
Bartnopolis wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:37 am
I remember A-log, albeit not directly from his status as a whipping boy for Encyclopedia Dramatica and foxdickfarms. Rather, he is from the same inner cycle of losers that I've talked about incessantly in the Old Ranting/Commentary Community thread. Yes, he is actually friends with BigAl2k6 and RandomDCE and god knows who else. For all I know that loser is also acquainted with Jim too :lol:
At this point I'm not even surprised.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:59 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:37 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:09 pm
You mean a-log? I know it comes from the CWC mythos and all, but I've seen it used on /cow/, /baph/ and elsewhere.

(Damn, I can't really Google it's usage because it keeps being drowned in "a log" search results).
I remember A-log, albeit not directly from his status as a whipping boy for Encyclopedia Dramatica and foxdickfarms. Rather, he is from the same inner cycle of losers that I've talked about incessantly in the Old Ranting/Commentary Community thread. Yes, he is actually friends with BigAl2k6 and RandomDCE and god knows who else. For all I know that loser is also acquainted with Jim too :lol:
Haha, it all becomes full-circle then.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:47 am

Man, he can't even rip apart FNAF proper in his own video series outside of gay Patreon shit.

I think Jims meds are making him slow.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:45 pm

You know how unemployed people become lazy, useless shits the longer they are unemployed? Being on internet welfare really isn't any different. You pay people less based on actual merit, they will do less.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Internet welfare accelerates the process.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:45 pm
You know how unemployed people become lazy, useless shits the longer they are unemployed? Being on internet welfare really isn't any different. You pay people less based on actual merit, they will do less.
This is my Marxism doesn't work.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:20 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:43 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:45 pm
This is my Marxism doesn't work.
No, that's what they hope Marxism will do. Marxism will ultimately force you to work without financial incentive in exchange for necessities based entirely on rations. This is why Marxism will always turn into some kind of authoritarianism, you can't live on free utilities and resources because someone out there will run the factories and till the fields out the goodness of their hearts.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:23 pm

And that's just not sustainable as we've seen many times already.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:35 am

I would give Jim a benefit of a doubt for being a welfare queen if he wasn't just as equally (if not more) unlikable as the same targets he hysterically bloviates about. I wouldn't be surprised if he is pulling a Reverse Joss Whedon with his pandering and pickpocketing of alt-light (man)children. Actually, I pretty much expect this to be the case since his Pre-InternetAristocrat inner circle is full of shitlib parasites and registered sex offenders. :roll:

Jim's main fault is that he refuses to keep the Archfiend-tier ultraedgy borderline sociopathic attitude restricted to his videos. Jim is lucky that Twitter cared enough to ban his original account, since there were plenty of instances of him being a giant crybaby dipshit and smearing his own fans as 'SJWs' because he couldn't handle being called out for video inaccuracies. :lol: