Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:25 am

We'll see. So far it seems he's begun wandering down the Tim Buckley path. Maybe he'll step off in time, like he did with Gamergate. But maybe he won't, and this thread will become a true e-celeb lolcow thread like the others.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:00 am

There is no "we'll see". Jim has already crossed that threshold many years ago. Again, lucky for him, he is a very forgettable and unremarkable fucktard outside of his unconvincing bad boy persona, so not many will bother to go after him just yet. I definitely won't be surprised if the /pol/tard brigade turn against Jim for good soon; he has been giving signals of restarting the Jewtube caliphate project for himself and his inner hugbox and giving not-so-subtle shoutouts to them. Pretty much all of Jim's fanbase have already rejected the likes of BlackcuckKermit several times before. Someone needs to remind Jimmah of the definition of insanity. :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:02 pm

What I'm gathering from this, and from reading from many others about the context (except you have to root out the obvious Jim fanboys and the "unsubscribing now" idiots), is that Randomercam decided to kick a hornet's nest in an attempt to see how self aware they were, said hornets immediately proved they weren't self aware at all, and now everyone looks stupid, in the end.

There's a ton of accusations of revisionist history and crap.

Apparently it was Randomercam wondering how mad the Jim fans would get if you called him/them autistic after Jim spent a week calling some obscure pedophile an autist and the fans got real mad?? AFAIK Randomercam has been against nonchalantly calling people, "autistic," as an insult for over a year now and that might be why he decided to do what he did??

It's a complete non-event but stay tuned for either a Jim video or a Randomercam video about it and the massive pile of retardation surrounding either one (or both).

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Jim has some metacucks for sure, but this is nothing more than an attempt to stir drama for popularity.

The best thing Jim could do is not mention this guy, that would be the best insult he could give.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:58 pm

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:16 pm

Fans getting triggered if you call their idol a mean word? Man, I'm literally shaking right now.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:16 pm

It's posts like these that made me warm to King of Pol. :lol:

Very few cows show any self-awareness and, as I've said, I think KoP is a fundamentally honest, genuine person. I'd have no problem with engaging in real-life business dealings with KoP, whereas I'd fucking never get anywhere near DSP on a business deal, because DSP is shady as shit.

As for randomercam, he's just another MRAfag. I thought it was pretty funny that he's tone policing over "autism" considering he's supposed to be opposed to fomonism.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:36 pm

One of those incidental MRAs that is one and MGTOW because he didn't ever get any in the first place so hating women unconditionally has zero effect on his social standing and life. The reason? Autism. Clearly, it hit too close to home. Plus, nobody else but autists do the "I was only pretending to be retarded" spiel.

KoP is self-aware to a fault. If he'd spend more time trying not to be a sperg instead of just acknowledging it he'd be better off. Dude trusted SoK. No offense, Kama, but one could see they were shady from miles away, especially by the time he got fucked over by them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:12 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:16 pm
I'd have no problem with engaging in real-life business dealings with KoP
You remember the shit he tried to pull on Hotwheels? The whole reason his popularity fell as quickly as it rose was because he got outed as a lying fuck.

At times he can seem like a cool guy, during Gamergate he was the only fucker who could host a good stream and he's easy to listen to, but the spergy bullshit ends up coming out because he can't contain the spaghetti.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:02 pm
I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE AUTISTIC.png
I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE AUTISTIC.png (31.31 KiB) Viewed 1076 times
This guy either has severe autism or is incredibly bad at trolling. I'm leaning towards autism since the guy plays with puppets and defended Jonathan "borderline pedophilia" Ross.