Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:47 am

I like Super but they removed what little physical violence Z had. They censored Kai, too.

I didn't know the special was subbed, yet. Unless you're a slope.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:57 am

Is this just eps #109-110? I've seen those.
The only thing that's really keeping me interested in this arc is the Freeza angle. Although I'm expecting it to be resolved in an anti-climactic and disappointing manner.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:57 am

You can say anime is shit as much as you like (and it may be, I don't really know since I don't watch it anymore), but at least it is presentable. The characters are usually well-drawn. Western cartoons look all like shit, from Rick & Morty to Steven Universe to Teen Titans to whatever the fuck is OK KOI or whatever is that crap. Wester animators just can't draw humanlike figures that look pleasant to the eye anymore.

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:33 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:57 am
You can say anime is shit as much as you like (and it may be, I don't really know since I don't watch it anymore), but at least it is presentable. Image Western cartoons look all like shit, from Rick & Morty to Steven Universe to Teen Titans to whatever the fuck is OK KOI or whatever is that crap. Wester animators just can't draw humanlike figures that look pleasant to the eye anymore.
https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0476/6 ... 185694.jpg

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:53 am

That third gif with guts floating away makes me laugh and cry every time. Why can't we get a good anime berserk?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 am

Miura dosen't care. He wants to rest on his royalites and play Idolm@ster. Even the manga looks like shit now with hacky digital artwork.
Also Dragon Ball Super is for mouth-breathing spics.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:30 am

Those hot ps2 cg berserk images.

What's that? Those are from an actual anime? ; _ ;

Fuck Miura and whoever has been shoveling money at him to get the license for shitty berserk games and animus. The old anime is still the best and it's arguably not even good, since it stops in the middle of the fucking story.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:44 pm

That new Berserk is the worst... I have no intentions of watching it, but from what I've heard and seen, it's the bottom of the barrel bad.

There is good looking anime (I remember Hellsing OVA, for example), but just like with western cartoons, I would say that majority of it is cheap and bad looking crap. Saying that animu is mostly presentable is just as informed as Uncle Linky saying that he can't find bad anime to review.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:30 am
The old anime is still the best and it's arguably not even good, since it stops in the middle of the fucking story.
Yup. It was nice, but obviously low budget, and I believe at the time that's how much story was basically available, and they never made more.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 am
Also Dragon Ball Super is for mouth-breathing spics.
Yeah, why is that?
Why are so many Dindus and Brown people so disproportionally obsessed with Dragonball, or Animu/Mangu in general?

Funny thing is, all the self-hating cucks who run Western entertainment media, with their Third-World populations fetish and "inclusion" obsession, only ever succeed in pushing away Whites and Asians who used to consume their product with their sadsack pandering, while never really attracting anybody else.
Meanwhile, the far more openly Nationalistic, xenophobic, hierarchic and exclusionary East-Asian peoples/cultures, with their stories wherein almost nobody, if anybody, is ever Brown/Black are vastly more popular among those demographics.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:47 am
I like Super but they removed what little physical violence Z had. They censored Kai, too.

I didn't know the special was subbed, yet. Unless you're a slope.