Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:59 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:47 pm
Who gives a fuck if Hogan had a case? The man has done just as much to destroy professional wrestling as much as he did to build it.
Yes, I'm sure he was a big detriment to muscle-bound bodybuilders pretending to beat each other up.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Who gives a fuck if Hogan had a case? The man has done just as much to destroy professional wrestling as much as he did to build it.
His wrestling career had nothing to do with that case and you're a massive, vindictive, retard.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Stranger wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:30 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
His wrestling career had nothing to do with that case and you're a massive, vindictive, retard.
Vindictivity is the entire point of this forum you paint-chip binging cunt. Everyone here wants some e-celeb to get fucked over from something whether it has something to do with their career or not. Case in point: Lindsay's mugshot.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:08 pm
Stranger wrote:
Pope Corky III wrote:
Vindictivity is the entire point of this forum you paint-chip binging cunt. Everyone here wants some e-celeb to get fucked over from something whether it has something to do with their career or not. Case in point: Lindsay's mugshot.
Well yeah, but you're being a butt-hurt pussy about it. Hulk Hogan is a piece of shit, but him permanently pile driving Gawker into the ground for being a bunch of shit-heads was quite satisfying, he earned his money on that day and honestly, I'm not about to defend Gawker of all sites, which is what you're doing by saying his suit was frivolous(it wasn't, those guys were acting like raging scumbags high on their "Internet Journalism" high horse). So like, don't be a sore loser, the right people won that fight.

PS: Ha ha you care about wrestling, you stupid cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:21 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:08 pm
Stranger wrote:

Well yeah, but you're being a butt-hurt pussy about it. Hulk Hogan is a piece of shit, but him permanently pile driving Gawker into the ground for being a bunch of shit-heads was quite satisfying, he earned his money on that day and honestly, I'm not about to defend Gawker of all sites, which is what you're doing by saying his suit was frivolous(it wasn't, those guys were acting like raging scumbags high on their "Internet Journalism" high horse). So like, don't be a sore loser, the right people won that fight.

PS: Ha ha you care about wrestling, you stupid cunt.
I ain't being butthurt you faggot. My point is about a lolcow, in this case Maddox, winning his case, at least against Patreon anyway. It wasn't so much defending Gawker, as much as "THAT guy took it down?" If Dick Masterson has to get hit by a stray bullet of proverbial drive-by machine gun fire that kills Patreon, so be it.

P.S. Cared, and I ain't the only one here dumbfuck.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:30 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:26 pm
Which is exactly my point about Maddox winning his case (at least against Patreon anyway).
But Patreon aren't high on anything. They're cunts, but they've done nothing wrong here. Maddox is just a butthurt little faggot
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:31 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:30 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Which is exactly my point about Maddox winning his case (at least against Patreon anyway).
But Patreon aren't high on anything. They're cunts, but they've done nothing wrong here. Maddox is just a butthurt little faggot
Do you faggots want to see Spoony and shit tons of e-celebs have a "no more Paymecon" meltdown or not?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:33 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:31 pm
Do you faggots want to see Spoony and shit tons of e-celebs have a "no more Paymecon" meltdown or not?
I'm afraid 'asshurt turbocuck sues for hurt feelings' is not going to accomplish that goal.

Now a RICO case on the other hand....
Kugelfisch wrote:

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:35 pm

I don't see any RICO Patreon cases happening anytime soon, unless someone makes tries to scrape one together under the pretense of 'asshurt turbocuck sues for hurt feelings.' Fuck I wouldn't be surprised if that was Maddox's next legal move.

Also, they might not be high now, but they'll get there. All that simp money has to paying for some hookers and cocaine.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:

I ain't being butthurt you faggot. My point is about a lolcow, in this case Maddox, winning his case, at least against Patreon anyway. It wasn't so much defending Gawker, as much as "THAT guy took it down?" If Dick Masterson has to get hit by a stray bullet of proverbial drive-by machine gun fire that kills Patreon, so be it.

P.S. Cared, and I ain't the only one here dumbfuck.
Except Maddox is a piece of shit blubbering pussy so fuck that guy. He deserves to win a boot up his ass. I can't believe the fuck is still doing this shit after almost 20 years, I vaguely remember reading his shitty try-hard articles when I was 13 years old. You may have a raging hard-on against Patreon cause they raped your daddy and put babies in your mommy or whatever but I don't give a fuck about corporate entity #138,432 and unless Maddox discovered some nefarious Patreon plot to kidnap all the Internets for themselves, he ain't gonna manage to do shit to them.

And I don't even know what a Dick Masterson is, was he the guy fake-cool guy from That 70's Show or something?