Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:45 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:20 pm
Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:55 pm
what selfdeprcating humor?
Exactly. Grow a pair already. Consider this a rough "positive" endorsement.
Are you mentally handicapped? Or just spouting random nonsense in a weak attempt to troll?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:09 pm

Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:45 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:55 pm
what selfdeprcating humor?
Are you mentally handicapped? Or just spouting random nonsense in a weak attempt to troll?
Are you talking to yourself in the mirror at the moment?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:09 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:

Im not the one randomly accusing people of failed selfdepricating humor when there never has been a post like that.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:28 pm
Poonoo wrote:

Im not the one randomly accusing people of failed selfdepricating humor when there never has been a post like that.
I think he was trying to say that you can't take being called a retard on the chin and just keep moving on with your life.

Because you can't. Someone calls you a retard and you simply have to respond to prove that you aren't a retard which... proves that you're a retard.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm
Poonoo wrote:

I think he was trying to say that you can't take being called a retard on the chin and just keep moving on with your life.

Because you can't. Someone calls you a retard and you simply have to respond to prove that you aren't a retard which... proves that you're a retard.
can he have a new name to just attention whore or something?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Yes. I guess me not being completely straightforward has melted the poor guys brain once again.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:21 pm
Guest wrote:

Any username less than two words would be preferable. The moron's long username fucks up the forum's formatting whenever he posts.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:46 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:08 pm
Cuckson wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:21 pm
Guest wrote:

Any username less than two words would be preferable. The moron's long username fucks up the forum's formatting whenever he posts.
I don't know why he would do that. Seriously AngrySpoonySnob, why would you give yourself such a long name? I'll fix it now.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:27 am

Kek. I said before that the long name is a warning to other shitposters that a thread has been contaminated. It's like red markings on a frog or blue hair on a woman.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:32 pm

The internet is the greatest educational invention the world has ever seen and when you can go right this very second and download and start learning a basic course in microbial biology or podcasts with dudes at the top of their fields or whatever, there's no way I'm spending two hours or even a fraction of that listening to some no doubt fat fucking back-bedroom loser reading out tortured monologues he spent the same amount of time typing up. I don't know what Gamergate is past a very basic outline I've gleaned from assholes mentioning it in snippets elsewhere, couldn't pick the main people involved out of a line-up and have no clue what the fuck's going on and I'm kinda content with that because - much like high fashion - 'gaming' and everything related with it is something that if you went through your life being completely ignorant about, would not make you any worse off. Basically, if you give enough of a fuck about this shit that you're scheduling time for a livestream about it, you should probably kill yourself.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/