Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pope Corky III

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:48 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:26 pm

I ain't being butthurt you faggot. My point is about a lolcow, in this case Maddox, winning his case, at least against Patreon anyway. It wasn't so much defending Gawker, as much as "THAT guy took it down?" If Dick Masterson has to get hit by a stray bullet of proverbial drive-by machine gun fire that kills Patreon, so be it.

P.S. Cared, and I ain't the only one here dumbfuck.
Except Maddox is a piece of shit blubbering pussy so fuck that guy. He deserves to win a boot up his ass. I can't believe the fuck is still doing this shit after almost 20 years, I vaguely remember reading his shitty try-hard articles when I was 13 years old. You may have a raging hard-on against Patreon
Holy shit you are stupider than ASS, everybody here hates Patreon.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Vaporwear wrote:

And I don't even know what a Dick Masterson is, was he the guy fake-cool guy from That 70's Show or something?
About 10 years ago he was a guest on Dr Phil and it ended up being a boost to his popularity than everyone hating him.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:39 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:30 pm
>calling someone stupid
>lumping everyone in with an assumption

You must be twelve or something because you don't seem to understand nuance. Some of the people here hate Patreon. Others of us simply have a distaste for the people that use it and don't produce anything once they start getting the money from it (SEE: Spoony).

But whatever. You seem to want to win an argument, or something, instead of conceding that you were being needlessly vindictive toward a man who rightfully won a case simply because you didn't like his professional wrestling career.

And let's be clear, here, your original statement made it very clear that you didn't think Hogan deserved to win his case because of it. Don't try this flip flop crap and going, "but I was just spergin' 'bout patreon guys. Everyone here hates them, right? Right??"
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:37 pm
Vaporwear wrote:

And I don't even know what a Dick Masterson is, was he the guy fake-cool guy from That 70's Show or something?
About 10 years ago he was a guest on Dr Phil and it ended up being a boost to his popularity than everyone hating him.

we all know he got a boat load of pussy after that because most women these days are as useless and dumb as he says and just craving for a man to take control and put them in their place. Hypocritical cunts XD
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Stranger wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:39 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:30 pm
>calling someone stupid
>lumping everyone in with an assumption

And let's be clear, here, your original statement made it very clear that you didn't think Hogan deserved to win his case because of it. Don't try this flip flop crap and going, "but I was just spergin' 'bout patreon guys. Everyone here hates them, right? Right??"
My post was about Patreon and you fucking know it. Everyone here just latched onto the Hulk Hogan which I just used as a recent example completely missing my point because Gawker has people in such a tism storm that they can't into reading. I don't even like Gawker. If I concede anything its that maybe Hogan was a bad example, but only because I overestimated you ffffffffucks. Nuance. :lol: Nigger please.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:21 pm

Can we move this to a Maddox General? I think he deserves his own thread for posterity's sake.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:34 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:21 pm
Can we move this to a Maddox General? I think he deserves his own thread for posterity's sake.
Make it bro! If it takes off, it takes off. I've had some winner threads and some forgotten ones.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 pm
My post was about Patreon and you fucking know it.
Yet you still said some needlessly petty, vindictive, retarded shit about Hulk Hogan and how he shouldn't have won his case because you didn't like his professional wrestling career.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:10 pm

Corky has always been just another retard like ASS,
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:20 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:21 pm
It is done: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=563
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.