Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Stranger

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Stranger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:05 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:57 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:38 pm
I've actually never tried to post a vid on this forum yet. Let's try!
figures that the funniest 30 seconds ever featured in a Jim vid was made by someone else. I actually thought he came up with that rap himself just to rekt lindsey. Man I must have been retarded to assume that. A jewtube parasite actually crafting a funny original bit?
Jim never claimed to come up with it, anyway, and it was one of his shitposting buddies that he recorded dicking around. The bit was still hilarious because it was just a bunch of dudes being....... dudes.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:07 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:48 am
Rape is funny because its a victimless crime.
My nigga! :lol:

But yeah, that song is the shit. By buddy loves rap but he never heard that song before I played it for him the other day. Nigga laughed like Rich Evans all the way through. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:04 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:38 pm
I've actually never tried to post a vid on this forum yet. Let's try!

MFW idontknowjeffery is a better shit poster than Jim

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:50 am

I guess Maddox is suing Dick Masterson.

So the guy who made his name being an internet edge lord is made and butt ranged and is filing a 20 million dollar lawsuit? What has the internet come to?
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:10 am

kek

maddox has become a full cuck. He started getting triggered around the time "cuck" became a meme. Then he made a long video about how cucking is a sexual fetish guys and you shouldn't slut-shame. Now he's filing butthurt lawsuits.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:56 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:10 am
maddox has become a full cuck. He started getting triggered around the time "cuck" became a meme. Then he made a long video about how cucking is a sexual fetish guys and you shouldn't slut-shame.
What he's really saying is that he can't handle people questioning his manhood because he's a massive pussy.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:06 pm

As much of an anti-man he's become, I hope Maddox wins because one of the people named in his lawsuit is Patreon and if Patreon takes a financial hit you bet your ass they're gonna start cutting e-nobody dead weight i.e. Noah.

Besides, stupider, less deserving people have won lawsuits like this, like Hulk Hogan winning against Gawker.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:06 pm
Besides, stupider, less deserving people have won lawsuits like this, like Hulk Hogan winning against Gawker.
Except they're not remotely similar. Hulk Hogan actually had a case. Maddox's suit is essentially him being butthurt about being called cuck.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:38 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:06 pm
Except they're not remotely similar. Hulk Hogan actually had a case. Maddox's suit is essentially him being butthurt about being called cuck.
Who gives a fuck if Hogan had a case? The man has done just as much to destroy professional wrestling as much as he did to build it.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:47 pm
Who gives a fuck if Hogan had a case? The man has done just as much to destroy professional wrestling as much as he did to build it.
How do you know? Only Spoonys know anything about Wrestling.

Also, LOL!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.