Blackpill Merchant

Re: Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:05 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:36 am
Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:42 pm
God that's one ugly bitch.
>Someone went to the trouble of raping her.

Little dark, but... why don't rapists go for sexy chicks? Always wondered that. You're likely going to prison anyhow... why not shoot for the top of the line?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:07 am

Apparently she told a few people she was a virgin on that trip, so he probably thought "Good, no chance of diseases."

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:43 am

drisko wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:11 am
He mentioned on a tumblr post the reason he married his first wife was because he assumed no one else wanted him and it was more out of desperation than anything.
There's a Chris Chan troll, Liquid Chris, who's exactly like that. He's self conscious because of a withered arm. His wife basically looks like Chris Chan in drag, except fatter. They don't fuck. She's a screeching harpy. The only reason he stays with her is because he's got serious confidence issues and doesn't think he could trade up.
CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:05 am
Little dark, but... why don't rapists go for sexy chicks? Always wondered that. You're likely going to prison anyhow... why not shoot for the top of the line?
Various reasons. There's the school of thought that genuine rape is more about power and show of force than sex, and therefore anything with tits will look good. There's also the idea that an attractive woman is more likely to be sexually active, and thus carry STDs, as well as the fact that a fit, attractive woman is more likely to be able to at least run away if you try to rape her. Whereas a fat ugly bitch is for all intents and purposes completely defenceless.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:43 am

Today I learned about rape mechanics on this forum. At least it's an improvement over Lupa's seminude pics.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:01 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:43 am
Today I learned about rape mechanics on this forum. At least it's an improvement over Lupa's seminude pics.
Le downvote -1 to the bottom of the forum you go.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:11 pm

To the rape philosophy, yes and no.

It is a power play by degenerate rapists who want to enforce their will on anyone (regardless of age or sex, let that sink in). Some of them can even cum after one thrust because of how hyped up they are.

Most of the times it stays in the family (fathers, uncles, etc) because it's easier to molest their next of kin AND they don't see it as bad. Look at the documentaries about people going to the phillipines to molest twinks. They can look you in the eye and not feel any remorse for what they are doing.

But at the same time, don't forget gang rape squads: lone rapist vs group rape are two different species. When 5 guys [of unspecified ethnical backgrounds] stalk and assault a qt3.14 it is because they want to fuck her because she's a qt. If it were a tumblr landwhale, they'd much rather fuck a goat.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:42 pm

They have more experience fucking goats.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:35 am

Back on topic.

I forgot LK was even still a thing until recently.

These Abridged series autists like him and TFS boggle my mind.

They've got some talent being able to deliver lines and stay in character (I can give credit where it's due however miniscule), yet they don't aim even SLIGHTLY higher... why? Really? Shitty animu dubbing is the best you could shoot for?

Could've found an up and coming writer/animator who needed voices, made a little series of some kind.

"No... we will stick with the animu dubs, and actively CHOOSE to never develop the craft we've chosen."
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:58 am

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:35 am
Back on topic.

I forgot LK was even still a thing until recently.

These Abridged series autists like him and TFS boggle my mind.

They've got some talent being able to deliver lines and stay in character (I can give credit where it's due however miniscule), yet they don't aim even SLIGHTLY higher... why? Really? Shitty animu dubbing is the best you could shoot for?

Could've found an up and coming writer/animator who needed voices, made a little series of some kind.

"No... we will stick with the animu dubs, and actively CHOOSE to never develop the craft we've chosen."
to be fair he did tried to make some shitty flash animations with his yugioh characters, but they were cringey as hell

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:07 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:43 am
There's a Chris Chan troll, Liquid Chris, who's exactly like that. He's self conscious because of a withered arm. His wife basically looks like Chris Chan in drag, except fatter. They don't fuck. She's a screeching harpy. The only reason he stays with her is because he's got serious confidence issues and doesn't think he could trade up.
I remember him. Was he a foxdickfarms user by any chance? Funny how he isn't that far off of a loser compared to the actual Chris-chan. That shit sounds like something from Tom Goes to the Mayor.