Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
vegetasasuke0

Re: Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:05 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:46 am
Corpses can't say no.
If LK tried fucking corpses, I bet even the corpses would try to find a way to scream at his autism.
Abridging is dead

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:06 pm

We'd know either way because he'd be the first ghoul to complain on twitter about it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 pm

>I tried sticking my cock into a decayed minge the other day, only to find myself stuck in the canal for four hours straight. This wouldn't have happened had the deceased passed recently, but the fact she died years ago almost seems like an attack on my personal preferences. Of course, I had to phone for medical services to initiate emergency removal, but I could swear the contact at the other end was secretly laughing at me under breath. I've always been chortled at behind my back no matter what circumstance, the story of my life really. When services arrived, they applied lubricant to my penis in an effort to swiftly slide it out, but they didn't have my permission to do it so quickly, so I was handled like a blow up doll in the middle of a snuff flim being secretly recorded. It also hurt like hell, so they lied to me about being gentle I bet. The ordeal was completely humiliating, and although I should feel greatful to these medical providers for saving my life, I can't help but wonder if this was all an elaborate set up to publically embarass me, knowing that I'd post this story online in an effort to laugh and joke about me behind their phones + computer monitors, typing away like "lol stupid stupid Martin!" or "that absolute pillock Martin" for days, weeks, or months on end. F**king b**stards. As such, I don't feel like uploading anything for another year or two. Please understand what I'm going through, my friends. In the meantime, any support (preferably through multiple donations) would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:58 pm

Poor guy. He didn't deserve this :cry:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 pm
>I tried sticking my cock into a decayed minge the other day, only to find myself stuck in the canal for four hours straight. This wouldn't have happened had the deceased passed recently, but the fact she died years ago almost seems like an attack on my personal preferences. Of course, I had to phone for medical services to initiate emergency removal, but I could swear the contact at the other end was secretly laughing at me under breath. I've always been chortled at behind my back no matter what circumstance, the story of my life really. When services arrived, they applied lubricant to my penis in an effort to swiftly slide it out, but they didn't have my permission to do it so quickly, so I was handled like a blow up doll in the middle of a snuff flim being secretly recorded. It also hurt like hell, so they lied to me about being gentle I bet. The ordeal was completely humiliating, and although I should feel greatful to these medical providers for saving my life, I can't help but wonder if this was all an elaborate set up to publically embarass me, knowing that I'd post this story online in an effort to laugh and joke about me behind their phones + computer monitors, typing away like "lol stupid stupid Martin!" or "that absolute pillock Martin" for days, weeks, or months on end. F**king b**stards. As such, I don't feel like uploading anything for another year or two. Please understand what I'm going through, my friends. In the meantime, any support (preferably through multiple donations) would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Don't forget, the corpse also blackballed him from the VA community too.
Abridging is dead

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:51 pm

vegetasasuke0 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 pm
Don't forget, the corpse also blackballed him from the VA community too.
Some VA died young from butt cancer about a year ago

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:42 am

Faggot says the next episode is 95% done but he is afraid to release it because he is afraid the "drama" with Shadycox will start again.
Abridging is dead

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:47 am

He would never complete fucking a corpse - he'd somehow find a way to fail.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:54 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:47 am
He loves taking ownership over the abridged series idea, but he never did anything to help out the smaller guys. He failed at helping them, he failed at his first marriage, failed at being a comedian, fucking failed at voice acting, he failed at life at this point. He is a pathetic worm.
Abridging is dead

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:28 am

vegetasasuke0 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:54 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:47 am
He loves taking ownership over the abridged series idea, but he never did anything to help out the smaller guys. He failed at helping them, he failed at his first marriage, failed at being a comedian, fucking failed at voice acting, he failed at life at this point. He is a pathetic worm.
It’s like Retsupergay. They are a bunch of lame goons who were so ass chapped about other people doing a relatively common thing that they made a channel dedicated to making fun of it, even having their own imitators like LordVega who were made fun of by them as well.

It’d be like if I were the first late night talk show host and got upset when other people tried it out, it’s completely asinine.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.