Game Cunts

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Game Cunts

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:08 pm

No one gave a shit about Barry, the day Dan leaves is the day game grumps dies because all those faggots just pine over him for some reason.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Who is left? Last game cunts video I saw, it was just Erin playing alone.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:12 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:10 pm
Danny is why people still watch. It's really weird to say but people really like that jew.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/03/f4/84/03f4 ... lothes.jpg

Everyone else moved on, but Danny just uses Arin as a stepping stone for his music, and Arin is just so desperate for friends he lets him do it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:17 pm

Barry at least seemed somewhat chill and actually seemed to enjoy games. I always felt sorry for him having to deal with the Grumps autistic, E number riddled 11 year old fanbase.

Dan will never leave, the only reason anyone gives a fuck about his shit band is because of GG, it's basically free marketing for him so I don't see him giving that up any time soon.
mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:12 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:10 pm
Danny is why people still watch. It's really weird to say but people really like that jew.

snip

Everyone else moved on, but Danny just uses Arin as a stepping stone for his music, and Arin is just so desperate for friends he lets him do it.
People like him because next to Arin he seems like a tolerable human. Very few people on earth could sit in that spot and come across as unlikeable by comparison to Arin. Dan's shit at games, but so is Arin and at least Dan admits it and doesn't REEEE about game design every 5 minutes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:54 pm

Barry did some fun editing as far as I remember. Dunno how he's in the flash.

And Dan is not only a tolerable human, but more of an actual human compared to the strange blob that Arin is turning into. Also he doesn't really give a shit about vidja and has therefore a higher tolerance for Arin's bullshit. He's just playing along for the paycheck.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Danny is cool. He does his music thing and I respect that. He's got decent comedic timing too.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:30 pm

When did Ross leave BTW? Also, how long until Danny leaves, then it'll just be Arin & Suzy.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:35 pm

And then it'll just be Arin. Because there's no way Suzy's waiting for him to die to get out of that marriage
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:46 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:35 pm
And then it'll just be Arin. Because there's no way Suzy's waiting for him to die to get out of that marriage
I don't think Ayylmao would ditch him. That would be like a tick ditching a healthy dog. Without Arin, she only has her shit channel that even Grumps fans hate, and her shit Etsy store with her "handmade local products" that she imports from China and slaps a 5000% markup on. She'd have to get a real job, and any employer who Googles her will find all about her Etsy scam and subsequent lies and bitchfits about it.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:49 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:06 pm
So now Barry leaves without acknowledging his high school friend Jon, and Ross is basically done with gaming and Grump antics in general to focus on animation.

Does this mean the channel may finally be dying off?
So weren't those two the least shitty members of GC that remained (in comparison with Arin, Suzy and the afro jew)? Seems GC will get even worse even faster
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes