Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Tony Schiavone

Re: Game Cunts

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:32 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:50 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 pm
But you can find shit that will probably get them views and is not D&D. I mean, there are officially licensed old RPGs about Street Fighter and friggin' DBZ out there. The latter would especially lend itself to stupid skits because your ki blasts can deal damage measured in 100s and 1,000s of d6s (which of course you won't roll in its entirety, but the "bucket full of dice" gag writes itself).
You forget most people in their group is retarded or worse and they are lazy as fuck so no way will they learn something complicated or spend time trying new stuff that won't get as many views, Oh and they're greedy so fuck spending money they'll just use what's sent to them and pretend they brought it.

They are fake nerds

You would seriously suggest some of these people might be fake nerds?
Shocked and surprised, I am..

...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:50 pm
They are fake nerds
I wouldn't say Arin was a fake nerd. After all, once upon a time he did criticise Felicia Day and her nerd culture bullshit.

He is dumb though. Painfully dumb.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Seeing guys like Arin who never grew up and never got their shit together make me feel really good about myself.

Living on my own, work a real job, my needs are met, billth are paid, no debts and I have free time.

I don't know why it's so hard for these Internet fucks
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:57 pm

It's hard for them the same way it's hard for a full time thief and/or scam artist. I have plenty of them in my family. They spend more time trying to find an easy way to earn money than they'd spend just... getting a job at a fast food restaurant and dealing with the daily slog.

These guys who make internet videos for a living are stuck adhering to a volatile system that rewards quantity far more than quality and, as a result, they're forced to scramble and push out useless tripe every moment of every day leaving them next to no real, enjoyable, free time.

Crying out loud you get a ton of these LPers getting burnt out because all of the free time they spend not recording is time wasted since they're just playing games anyway. Their hobby becomes their job and then their whole life and then they burn out and have no idea what to do with themselves because no job market is going to look kindly upon, "I played video games for a living for years," without you having a good reason for doing so like a terrible illness.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:02 pm

Jared and Holly are the only ones there who actually D&D, and I know Jared would play something else if d&d wasn't such a "easy" target.

I'm not watching that shit, but all I imagine arin doing is being bored and wanting to fight, or doing stupid shit like putting troll cocks in his bag of holding because it's WHACKY.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:40 am

I think that, if you're going to stream your dumb RPG sessions, you should at least make it fancy: big table, miniatures, a projector in the ceiling displaying the map on the table (like the setup I saw once on a RPG site, I think it was the d20SRD), make it visually interesting.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:32 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:40 am
a projector in the ceiling displaying the map on the table
Holy FUCK that's a good idea. Not just for presentation but for the fact that you no longer have to have a big map that you unfold/stick together/whatever. Just flip to an image and boom there you go.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:45 am

Stranger wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:32 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:40 am
a projector in the ceiling displaying the map on the table
Holy FUCK that's a good idea. Not just for presentation but for the fact that you no longer have to have a big map that you unfold/stick together/whatever. Just flip to an image and boom there you go.
I have wanted to try it ever since I first heard the idea.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Pen-and-Paper 2.0

I've seen something more oldschool where one basically covered the map with sand.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:06 pm

So now Barry leaves without acknowledging his high school friend Jon, and Ross is basically done with gaming and Grump antics in general to focus on animation.

Does this mean the channel may finally be dying off?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.