Game Cunts

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Game Cunts

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 pm

But you can find shit that will probably get them views and is not D&D. I mean, there are officially licensed old RPGs about Street Fighter and friggin' DBZ out there. The latter would especially lend itself to stupid skits because your ki blasts can deal damage measured in 100s and 1,000s of d6s (which of course you won't roll in its entirety, but the "bucket full of dice" gag writes itself).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:43 pm
mad bum wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:26 am
Why don't one of these faggots play rifts or shadowrun or some shit?
Wait, woah. Do you actually expect them to play a game that is some what niche and not lowest common deliminator or a household name? Nah man that would be way too kneckbeardy gotta stay with what all the cool entry tier wanna be LE SO NERDY fags play.
Nah you forgot the part where they keep playing things even Erin and his FAS bitch can somewhat understand
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 pm
But you can find shit that will probably get them views and is not D&D. I mean, there are officially licensed old RPGs about Street Fighter and friggin' DBZ out there. The latter would especially lend itself to stupid skits because your ki blasts can deal damage measured in 100s and 1,000s of d6s (which of course you won't roll in its entirety, but the "bucket full of dice" gag writes itself).
You forget most people in their group is retarded or worse and they are lazy as fuck so no way will they learn something complicated or spend time trying new stuff that won't get as many views, Oh and they're greedy so fuck spending money they'll just use what's sent to them and pretend they brought it.

They are fake nerds
-All fanbases are shit

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:44 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:50 pm
They are fake nerds
They... aren't, though? At least Erin has been doing video game related stuff since his first days on the internet. That's an awful long time to fake being a nerd.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

OldManBones

Post by OldManBones » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:00 am

Yeah he isn't a fake nerd. Just one who seems to be incompetent at fucking everything.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:01 am

I dunno about fake nerds, but D&D is certainly not something Arin likes.

The guy has show to have quite a limited taste, and most of it is pretty much main stream anime, and anime related stuff.

He tries to pose otherwise, because being seen as a weeb is pretty embarrassing, but the only times I've seen the guy show genuine interest on stuff, was when amine girls were involved.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:00 am

Stranger wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:44 am
Charlar wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:50 pm
They are fake nerds
They... aren't, though? At least Erin has been doing video game related stuff since his first days on the internet. That's an awful long time to fake being a nerd.
Okay but a lot of those he surround himself sound like fake nerds
-All fanbases are shit

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:13 am

I automatically assume anybody with any level of appreciation for the Zelda franchise is a fake nerd.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:58 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:13 am
I automatically assume anybody with any level of appreciation for the Zelda franchise is a fake nerd.
Certainly anyone who feels the need to say so is.

"Oh wow, this game is really good, fellow nerds! Have you heard of it? It's called Mario Bros!"

"I hear they even made a sequel called Doki Doki Panic!"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:51 pm

I haven't played a Zelda game since Twilight Princess. Nintendo systems since the Wii are just so awful.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger