Hbomberguy and Other Oldfags Who Have Troll's Remorse

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Cuckara

Hbomberguy and Other Oldfags Who Have Troll's Remorse

Post by Cuckara » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:08 pm

Discuss.

I don't know a lot about Hbomberguy but I do know he's a former metokur troll who has become deeply SJW to atone for his sins. Has he done anything interesting besides making a Google Chrome Extension that blocks all anti-SJW YouTubers?
Last edited by Cuckara on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Hbomberguy and Other Oldfags Who Have Troll's Remorse

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:18 pm

these sick people really love to live in their bubble where the truth cant reach em dont they?
Anyways no idea who this is just was interested in trolls' remorse lol
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:53 pm

All the old guard of Something awful. They're either suffering from troll's remorse buy going full SJW or are pedo-shielding themselves. The entirety of the PVCC (Chris-Chan trolling hive mind) did a complete 180 and went SJW after most of the community turned out to be trannies. Moot.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:31 pm

I've seen a couple of videos and he always comes off as undeservedly smug about everything he talks about. Didn't he got into trouble with other SJWs because he didn't believe some girl's rape story?

Negist

Post by Negist » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:40 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:53 pm
All the old guard of Something awful. They're either suffering from troll's remorse buy going full SJW or are pedo-shielding themselves.
Kinda funny how that turned out. Even Chelsea Van Valkenberg was a regular HellDump poster on SA. Nice avatar btw, great album.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:54 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:53 pm
The entirety of the PVCC (Chris-Chan trolling hive mind) did a complete 180 and went SJW after most of the community turned out to be trannies. Moot.
Oh my God, what the fuck?

Quick, how many of you guys are planning to mutilate their genitalia?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:00 pm

I have a lot to say about this, but I'd need some time to order my thoughts. It's probably worth a video. SA have become the poster children for troll's remorse. They've all become totally toothless worms who grovel at the feet of whatever is popular or powerful, and quiver in fear if you bring up the old, edgy shit they used to pull back in the days when they were more interested in fun and humor than virtue signalling.

Metokur is the apex faggot of this group. And no, I don't mean Jim. Jim took that label to piss them off. I mean Habermann. The problem with Habes is a lot of his info is buried now. He went full purge on his internet past because he was SO AFRAID of being caught out by his new SJW friends. Habermann and all his little friends are the key to understanding this. I think it started with them. Then you had other groups like retsupurae who lost their teeth, adopted ebegging full-time and now cuck for donations like everyone else.

I'll fill in what I know about Habes:

Haberman was involved with a troll ops group on Metokur. He had a youtube channel as well and had videos of MP sessions with Jim and other goons. At some point in the channel's life, he went full SJW. It was funny because you could see old videos with Jim in them, and then the new stuff where he was virtue signalling. His channel switched names to The Dinner Dates at some point.

Then the channel disappeared. DELETE EVERYTHING.exe

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/METOKUR

Habes tried to rewrite history about the evils of teh trollz.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:38 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:00 pm
I have a lot to say about this, but I'd need some time to order my thoughts. It's probably worth a video.
Do it, I miss your videos.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:12 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:08 pm
Discuss.

I don't know a lot about Hbomberguy but I do know he's a former metokur troll who has become deeply SJW to atone for his sins.
I knew he was a goon, but I had no idea he was a former metokur troll. It's like Jim and Kugel are the only former Metokur members who didn't go SJW, since Jordan from Busy Street went there too.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Jim mentioned Hbomb's YT blocking app and the guy being a former Metokur troll a while ago, yeah.

I mostly know Hbomb because I talk to people who love/make gaming analysis videos and he infuriates everyone with his attempts at it. His style comes down to setting up strawman arguments and arguing against them, misrepresenting the game, the arguments against the game, and even the fans of the game in the process.

He does it in an attempt to get attention from the drama, like the overly long Dark Souls 2 that was completely incorrect on all accounts even according to Dark Souls 2 apologists, that he made entirely to take a jab at Matthewmatosis's Dark Souls videos. Or the Yooka Laylee video, where his argument basically boiled down to it having good game design because they ditched Jontron's voice, and the game letting you warp from location to location, unlike Dark Souls (Dark Souls lets you warp).