Not high enough if you ask me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Re: Hellsing920

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:30 am

Most internet nobody's either seem to commit suicide or become trannies.

They're all fucking mentally ill.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:01 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:30 am
Most internet nobody's either seem to commit suicide or become trannies.

They're all fucking mentally ill.
Internet Nobodism ceased to be a mere mental disoder years ago; what we deal with in current year +2 is a genuine cosmic horror story. You can thank the progressive social enginners at Google for that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:49 pm

The fabric of our reality has shown tears, and through came things that were never meant to be.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:29 pm
Not high enough if you ask me.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:43 am

So awhile back when Robin Williams died, he flipped out on someone when someone asked Dead Fatty about Robin Williams passing way, so here's why the the Dead Fatass got upset about being asked when someone dies

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialEmerPr ... 2003987788
Never thought I would have to do this, but after the actions of quite a few people yesterday, I am putting my foot down.

From now on, when a celebrity dies, DON'T ask me what I think of it. Not here, not on YouTube, not on ask.fm, not during my streams, not anywhere.

This has been a problem for a while not, but yesterday showed just how disgusting this practice really is. As soon as news of Christopher Lee's passing broke, I was overrun with messages here and elsewhere asking my thoughts on it. A great actor is dead. How the hell do you think I feel about it?

Later, when the news broke about Dusty Rhodes passing away, the vultures swooped in for another helping of "what are your thoughts on the death of [insert celebrity here]?".

The most disgusting part is that these inane questions (seriously, what is the point in asking it?) is that these questions are only asked when the news breaks. Every question pertaining to Lee or Rhodes (and, every other recently deceased celebrity) comes within an hour of the story breaking, and then they stop.

I have stated in the past that these sorts of questions are in poor taste, and I am always met with a "Why?" as if the person asking doesn't see that asking this sort of thing, especially so soon after the news breaks, is trivializing the death of a human being more than it is honoring it. Don't ask why. If you don't understand this common bit of human decency, no amount of explanation will help you.

So, here is how this is going to go. The next time someone asks this sort of questions, regardless of where it is asked, I will ban that person straight away on that sight. Do it here, I will ban you from this page. Do it on ask.fm, blocked there. During a stream, banned from YouTube.

I am tired of this nonsense, and this will hopefully stop it.
Well at least nobody can ask him how he felt about his own fat death now :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:06 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:43 am
So awhile back when Robin Williams died, he flipped out on someone when someone asked Dead Fatty about Robin Williams passing way, so here's why the the Dead Fatass got upset about being asked when someone dies

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialEmerPr ... 2003987788
Never thought I would have to do this, but after the actions of quite a few people yesterday, I am putting my foot down.

From now on, when a celebrity dies, DON'T ask me what I think of it. Not here, not on YouTube, not on ask.fm, not during my streams, not anywhere.

This has been a problem for a while not, but yesterday showed just how disgusting this practice really is. As soon as news of Christopher Lee's passing broke, I was overrun with messages here and elsewhere asking my thoughts on it. A great actor is dead. How the hell do you think I feel about it?

Later, when the news broke about Dusty Rhodes passing away, the vultures swooped in for another helping of "what are your thoughts on the death of [insert celebrity here]?".

The most disgusting part is that these inane questions (seriously, what is the point in asking it?) is that these questions are only asked when the news breaks. Every question pertaining to Lee or Rhodes (and, every other recently deceased celebrity) comes within an hour of the story breaking, and then they stop.

I have stated in the past that these sorts of questions are in poor taste, and I am always met with a "Why?" as if the person asking doesn't see that asking this sort of thing, especially so soon after the news breaks, is trivializing the death of a human being more than it is honoring it. Don't ask why. If you don't understand this common bit of human decency, no amount of explanation will help you.

So, here is how this is going to go. The next time someone asks this sort of questions, regardless of where it is asked, I will ban that person straight away on that sight. Do it here, I will ban you from this page. Do it on ask.fm, blocked there. During a stream, banned from YouTube.

I am tired of this nonsense, and this will hopefully stop it.
Well at least nobody can ask him how he felt about his own fat death now :lol:
He died as he lived, A complete asshole

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:34 am

The funny part is that I don't even disagree with the basic point of Elmer's otherwise unreadable drivel. But as with all internet nobodies, the issue is never the issue, the issue is the revolution psychopathy. The guy who set off Elmer's fuse wasn't even asking about Robin's death specifically. Rather the guy was curious to know about Elmer's opinion on Robins' overall body of work, which was more than fitting as Elmer always had a phony pretense of being a movie reviewer in spite of not having a smidgen of critical thinking or interest in his own hobby. I believe the discourse has been originally linked in DHI 2.0, too.

He always had this borderline psychotic need to come off as extremely unlikable and perpetually condescending towards all of his messages and appearances, no matter the circumstances or topic. This is genuine mental illness, and not only his "friends" and family were keenly aware of this this but they enabled and abetted such toxic behavior for many years. They still are.

David Penelope

Post by David Penelope » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:33 am

Will you guys do my obituary?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:43 pm

David Penelope wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:33 am
Will you guys do my obituary?
Only if it gets tatooed over the body of Lupa, oh yes!