Re: Hellsing920

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:59 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:55 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:46 pm
Guru Larry wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:29 pm
Yeah, they had a big falling out after Asa told Emer that Sonic All-Stars Racing wasn't a very enjoyable game. Emer flipped his shit (possibly as he bought Asa the game) but there's a massive thread of it on the old DHI forums.
What a great way to end a false friendship. I bet he passed away with a smile on his face, knowing he did everything in his power to defend Sanic's honor.
What the fuck is it with autists and Sanic? Chris-Chan flipped his shit at a fucking Gamestop one day when he saw Sanic with blue arms or some shit. I don't fucking get it.
I remember looking up this exact same thing and coming across "because he was blue," apparently autists like blue people or some shit. I also saw this comment under Metokur's video in that because autists don't understand sarcasm and irony, they hate people and try to avoid anything and everything mainstream. Except that one doesn't make any goddamn sense because Sonic has always been mainstream even today. Not to mention that sarcasm and "attitude" were two of Sonic's most defining traits, at least in most media.

Metokur also ended his video with a "chicken or the egg" question: Does Sonic cause people to go insane, or are autistic people gravitated naturally towards Sonic? I'm gonna go with the latter since Sonic isn't injected into kids, as much as some of those babyfur fucks would like him to be..

I personally blame Kath Soucie for all this shit.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:19 pm

My first Halloween costume as a kid was Sanic lol.

Quite frankly, the only good games are the Genesis ones that are 16 bit.

Was cooler than Mario, but just as fun and inmocent.

I don't understand all the fetishists. It makes me god damn sick.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Fetishes don't need to make sense. People just seem to be primed to get a boner when seeing Sanic and friends.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:59 pm
I personally blame Kath Soucie for all this shit.
Sally Slutcorn set the fanbase up for a combo. Shadow the Edgehog performed the finishing blow. His appearance injected a lot of angst and autism into the franchise.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:40 pm

A super morbidly obese person died young. What a fucking surprise.

Asa, this should be a warning to you that you're on borrowed time already. IIRC you're older than Emer was.

Anyway, Emer was a shit-tier nobody who made shit-tier videos. He wasn't like Spoony where you could point back at some period in the past and claim he had made good videos. He was always awful.

Not unlike Asa in that respect. In fact, all of the negative things said about Emer in this thread apply to Asa. Which is why I said I don't understand why they didn't get along well. All the jokes Asa made about Emer (I say "jokes" but Asa was super butthurt and emotionally invested in this Emer shit) applied to Asa as well.

I wonder if Asa's new Emer video has ads enabled, like Joe did with JewWario.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:41 pm

*Elmer

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:13 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:19 pm
Quite frankly, the only good games are the Genesis ones that are 16 bit.
Sonic Mania looks phenomenal. It's be my first new Sonic game in about fifteen years.

Also, RIP HELLSING920 and fuck you Asa for needing to make a shitty RIP video before the body has even been washed.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR_SkZ22Sq4
and then then Asa has the balls to grand stand and "forgave" Elmer, well he has to look like the bigger man, when the other is dead, asa you are a POS, you always will be

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:42 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:30 pm
and then then Asa has the balls to grand stand and "forgave" Elmer, well he has to look like the bigger man, when the other is dead, asa you are a POS, you always will be
That's no small task

http://i.imgur.com/32uWwB6.jpg

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:08 am

Osterzone wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:42 am
ThatGuy wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:30 pm
That's no small task

http://i.imgur.com/32uWwB6.jpg
You mean HUGE Task, but yeah, Elmer was probaly way bigger at the end

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:12 am

Woah that's him? He makes fautz look small.

It's also weird if you watch his health update videos from a month ago saying he's going to diet and get surgery, yet the doctors wouldn't think to check his heart? Even simple blood tests can tell a lot.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]