Mr. Asshole

Re: Hellsing920

Post by Mr. Asshole » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:31 am

I wonder if they'll play this song at Hellsing920's funeral :lol:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:32 am

When weird al gets 35 million views on one song, you need to rethink how insignificant you are in the eyes of youtube and maybe stop telling them to fuck off unless you name begins with P and ends with P

I love how youtubers bitch about how youtube sucks, but when they get banned all they do is cry and baw about it in another video.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:13 am

They need youtube way more than youtube needs them. They know it, but they rely on their audiences never figuring that basic shit out. Zombeigoboom are the best examples. Their fucking lawsuit video is posted on youtube. The only reason anyone knows who they are is because of youtube.

If I ran youtube, they'd be banned the day after that lawsuit hit my door. They're using the service they're suing TO DRUM UP SUPPORT FOR THEIR LAWSUIT! How ridiculous is that? Instant ban. BAN-ana Islands. Take them to BAN-cock. Give them a BAN-doleer of ammo.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:16 pm

I would've banned them as well. Let them use their own platform for that stuff. Oh, what's that you're saying? They don't have an own platform? Well, I guess they would be fucked in that case then.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:23 pm

Oh no, they could totally make their own platform and kick YT's ass! They're just not doing it because... because they like giving YT second chances.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:16 pm
I would've banned them as well. Let them use their own platform for that stuff. Oh, what's that you're saying? They don't have an own platform? Well, I guess they would be fucked in that case then.
Fuck 'em.

You want to sue Kotaku and you work for Kotaku? Do you think Kotaku will keep employing you and allow you to continue to write articles about how Kotaku is evil and people should donate to your lawsuit crowdfund?

I realize youtube isn't technically employing them, but they're using the platform they're suing to drum up support for their suit. I don't know what the hell they thought the endgame would be for this. Even if they WON the suit and got millions of dollars, do they honestly think youtube would allow them to keep their youtube account and continue to make money off of youtube?

They're so fucking retarded. Best case scenario for them is they make enough money on the lawsuit to live comfortably for the rest of their lives, or until they can find real-life jobs. Because their channel is fucking done either way. If they win, get that ass banned for costing youtube millions of dollars. If they lose, get that ass banned because they have to pay out damages or whatever to youtube for wasting their time.

But I was lying earlier. Best case scenario for them is the judge dismisses the case immediately, they're only out a bit of money and they do the Walk of Shame back to their shitty youtube channel to continue crying about how evil youtube is to allow them to upload infinite videos for free in 1080p quality to servers ZGB doesn't pay for.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Master Asshole

Post by Master Asshole » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:15 pm

getting back to talking about the dead fatty, here's his eulogy

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:51 am

Beautiful eulogy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:13 am

Brought a tear to my eye. Steiner is gifted with putting big feelings into few words.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Ass Larry

Post by Ass Larry » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:58 pm

Another song they could use for Emer's funeral