Jake paul: douchebaggery to the max

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Jake paul: douchebaggery to the max

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:59 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:43 am
You should research what happens to islamic kids. Especially girls. But also boys.
Alright Hitlerjugendboy
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

JohnnyCocksville

Post by JohnnyCocksville » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:20 pm

He released a diss track whining about how people were noticing his douchebaggery and bringing up a handful of good deeds as if that off sets him being an asshole 99% of the time.

Also, this quote from his song:
Where were you when I was 17 stopping kids from being bullied in the lunch room?
Jake Paul stopped kids from being bullied?! Well...

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/jake-pau ... hool-bully

...that's not exactly true.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:58 pm

JohnnyCocksville wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:20 pm

He released a diss track whining about how people were noticing his douchebaggery and bringing up a handful of good deeds as if that off sets him being an asshole 99% of the time.

Also, this quote from his song:
Where were you when I was 17 stopping kids from being bullied in the lunch room?
Jake Paul stopped kids from being bullied?! Well...

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/jake-pau ... hool-bully

...that's not exactly true.
also its fun that it says DISS TRACK and starts with (this is not a diss track)

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:08 am

Dude's riding the doucebag train to fame and fortune beyond what he already had and every time people talk about him (or link his videos like the idiot a few posts up did) they do nothing but aid that.

The publicity that news channels like Phillip DeFranco gave to this idiot after he got approached by his local news stations made it far worse.

There's so much dirt that's been dug up on the Paul brothers, Team 10, as a whole, and the individual other members of Team 10, at this point, though, that I'm surprised their careers haven't been ruined. It's a symptom of the younger generation that follows them, though. Every time I point out what kind of a douchebag the Pauls are to my nieces and nephews I get the response, "but they're just videos, you take it too seriously!"

They'll grow up. They'll grow out of Jake Paul. He's already fading from relevancy because people are sick of hearing about him.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:57 am

We got a huge used speaker/sub area at my work, we blast this guy across the warehouse and laugh our asses off.

"It's every day bro, with dat Disney Channel flow!"

Can't get much more retarded than that shit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:35 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:34 am
Mynameisnotimportant wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:29 am
My stepdaughters watch this moron. I've seen the video where he nearly sets his house on fire by burning trash in his pool. As Red Foreman would say Dumbass!
Did you have sex with your stepdaughters?

This might be the best way to get them in life, fucking the stupidity out of them.
Seriously though, you should fuck your stepdaughters.

I hope they're underaged.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:17 am

Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:59 am
Its not a shitpost, maybe you should research what happens to most of those disney kids.
Did someone say, "abused Nickelodeon kids"?

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BM ... SY720_.jpg

Oh, wait, you said "Disney", my bad. Wrong Jew, everybody!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:34 am

Being a child celeb rarely ends well. You get dropped like a hot potato if you start to look average at best as you grow older, and/or all the hype surrounding you makes you batshit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:53 pm

and they all get whored out, look at what happened too aaron carter and the home alone kid alone. There are tons and tons of cases of hollywood being sick pedophiles.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

POPPOP

Post by POPPOP » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:08 am
Every time I point out what kind of a douchebag the Pauls are to my nieces and nephews I get the response, "but they're just videos, you take it too seriously!"

They'll grow up. They'll grow out of Jake Paul. He's already fading from relevancy because people are sick of hearing about him.
Look at those dumbshits in the news video. They think he's "savage" because they're supposed to like what YouTube tells them to like. Yeah, I was young too, but if I could build a time machine and meet my younger self I'd beat my own ass for the stupid faggotry I was doing back then.

True story. I was in a used book store recently and two teen girls were going through the music bin saying "fail" or "epic fail" to every CD they pulled up, like those were hot new words or something and they were on the cutting edge of pop culture itself.