BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:13 am

At least she's honest about only wanting attention.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

luizprower

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by luizprower » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:16 am

woo, this is some memory lane stuff right here.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am

luizprower wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:16 am
woo, this is some memory lane stuff right here.
How's Panama City treating ya? Hope you're still glad that text chat you had with Tiana wasn't dropped. I mean, you did go away for a long while after that. And no, I'm not talking about jailing for hurt feelings on the internet :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:10 pm

At least that post came from Miami.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

SpoonyOne?SpoonyDone

Post by SpoonyOne?SpoonyDone » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:07 am
Before I wind up forgetting, a few years ago an acquaintance of mine did a video dump of a bunch of long-deleted drama videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Trenchcoat ... d=0&view=0

Most but not all of them are related to the many temper tantrums and generally creepy behavior of JamesDCEThompsett. They might spark a synapse recollection on those who are still keeping track of this infected thread.
Man, that really was a trip down memory lane.

So Nume was a sexual predator? Good God. You know, I remembered that stuff, but only really when they were talking about it. Like, I remembered something in the back of my mind of Tiana complaining about someone doing that stuff but could never remember who it was. Well, now I finally remember at least. Kinda hilarious that Nume of all people was/could be a sexual predator, but as you said, she does have a very Lena Dunham thing to her.

I think I know why I couldn't believe it was Nume doing that though. As Kugel was saying (in this thread or the Spoony one) most of these guys felt they were far too good to speak to most people, and barely if ever conversed with you. Having someone vaguely e-famous approach him first instinctively put her in my good books, psychologically. But of course she approached me first. Predators always have to be the ones to approach their victims, after all.

What I also got really reminded of was DCE's pathetic defending of MVC3. I always remembered his stupid apologist manner towards to the game, but I forgot just how truly bad it was. Hell, it might have actually been the thing which finally disillusioned me with him.

Strange how horrible these people were, yet how much it all went under the radar in the end. Any time a popular Youtuber nowadays is so much as accused of sexual assault it becomes a huge thing, and has a tendency to ruin what little good will people had left towards them. As you said though, they bullied and gaslighted people into submission to prevent it getting out, like the BBC or something. And when your methods are getting compared to the paedophile-defending ways of the BBC, you may want to rethink your existence (translation: remove yourself from existence).

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:15 am

You're very welcome. :lol:

To be honest, I haven't watched the Nume vs. Lillylivers video myself as I find them to be unbearable psychotic fuckstains. Not too sure if Nume sexually assaulted others besides JTKIM, but then again, I did briefly cross paths with her again in FB three years ago and she would constantly throw shitfits at anyone with little to no provocation. Even GalacticPenguin, who e-dated (And may have even met her IRL?) eventually cut ties with her. If you're interested in digging more, just hit up David Hardy on that site. He's about the only one from the circle who is willing to discuss this stuff in a non-spergy manner.

I would also say that Lillylivers is technically a sexual predator, too. The majority within the JamesDCEThompsett circle fall into that category, really. Their only apparent talent was mentally abusing minors over petty reasons, or sometimes no reason at all other than for their sick enjoyment.

I also agree that a lot of them were beyond self-absorbed to the point that they made no effort whatsoever to engage others outside of their confort zone, except when it came to harassment. And even then, it was rather common for them to burn bridges with each other if they detected as so much as one transgression and feigned offense over it. They predated the SJW-style Ouroboros eatery by several years.

SolarisParadox used to be rather close to DCE, until the Manbaby From Bristol had a meltdown because of a mundane disagreement the former fanboy had over........Sonic. Because of course he did. I also recall that, differently from prior other instances, DCE's fanbrats did not take too kindly of their precious hero chimping out on a guy who had been nothing but loyal to him up to that point. It was even worse with WaffleAfterHours; poor dude got ditched by DCE's inner circle over - once again - a disagreement over the blue hedgehog.

Speaking of the Bristolian Quasi-Pederast, I kind of already brought this up a few pages ago, but James has never worked a day in his life. I've also been told, time and again by his many MANY former friends, that he is borderline psychopathic both online and IRL and is precisely a main reason why his father cut ties with him, and also the reason he enrolled and quickly dropped out of college several times now. I also heard that he once tried to kill his stepbrother, but I'm not a hundred percent sure on that.

What I do know is that James pisses away what little money he has (earned by his biological bother's supermarket cashier gig) in nothing but vidya shit and still thinks he's entitled to be a crybully to others over that hobby. I still remember the MVC3 shitshow. Such was James' psychosis that he went out of his way to antagonize anyone who dared say as much as "I'm not interested in MVC3." James was a huge fanfuck and whiteknight for Capcom between 2010-11; it never occur to him that not many had the privilege of lavishly leeching off their relatives to buy the latest overpriced AAA game available.

It went under the radar because, up until recently, they had multiple yesmen to server as apologists to their past and current sickfuckery. Not once have these people managed to sort out their grievances in a calm, collected manner. It's not even "my way or the highway" for them. It's always sheer auto-destructiveness. So don't feel sorry if many of them are already over 30 years old and suicide rates (self-inflicted or passive) are rather high among their legacy circle.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:05 am

My guess would be that it went under the radar because nobody cares about those shitters anymore. Even I have only heard about RandomDCE on DHI but not any of the other fuckers until this topic. I know DarknessTheFaggot and other old nobodies but didn't care about seeing what they were up to.
They thrive on their obscurity.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Wasn't RandomDCE the Animaniacs fanboy?

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:51 pm
Wasn't RandomDCE the Animaniacs fanboy?
His pixel OC was ripped straight from that show, yes. For all intents and purposes, he is a furry.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:05 am
My guess would be that it went under the radar because nobody cares about those shitters anymore. Even I have only heard about RandomDCE on DHI but not any of the other fuckers until this topic. I know DarknessTheFaggot and other old nobodies but didn't care about seeing what they were up to.
They thrive on their obscurity.
Jim had plans for re-launching some of those ranting/commentary nobodies back into the forefront after his InternetAristocrat channel took off in popularity. But suffice to say, shit broke down because those guys aren't nothing if not self-destructive nutcases :lol:

I could be wrong but I was told that Jim did a stream with BigAl in order to get the former's newfound Alt-right base warmed up with the Michigan Mastodon. Not that this should be a surprise but the dislike for Al was unanimous and they kept mocking his stammer and generally unlikable behavior until Jim ended the stream earlier than expected. :roll:

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Blackbustercritic owned RandomDCE on the topic of MvC3.