BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Osterzone

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Osterzone » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:18 pm

Guptill's still around and his content hasn't changed at all.

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:02 am

Nostalgia hit me like a truck :(
I would be sad if his style of content ever changed.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Man he's gotten fat since the Hot Chick Heaven days.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:17 pm

What they can no longer gain in folloers, they make up for raw pounds.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:28 am

Are there any late 2000s era youtubers that actually improved or are still good?

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:30 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:28 am
Are there any late 2000s era youtubers that actually improved or are still good?
UrinatingTree, he went from angry reviewer, took time off and came back talking, well making fun of sports teams, and you can tell he really loves sports

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:44 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:30 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:28 am
UrinatingTree, he went from angry reviewer, took time off and came back talking, well making fun of sports teams, and you can tell he really loves sports
He is gaining a following of new people who have never heard of him. I have watched the odd video of his and even though I give no fucks about Yankee sports he manages to make it entertaining.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Anyone remember machinima?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:31 am

Unfortunately, yes. They used to sign absolutely everyone.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:30 am

I only discovered this video because Asalieri, in his typical perpetually-aggrieved self, is attempting to start another shitshow out of it.

Also, WTF is the point of donning a hoodie in your own room? I know what he is trying to hide, but still goddamn :lol: and JFC get rid of those fucking stupid pseudo-erotica posters already :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Eric will fuck Emer's corpse even after there's nothing left from the latter except unprocessed trans fatty acids.