BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:35 am
That's literally it, and even then, they were never particularly close because the circle was already falling into pieces after the NYC lollercoaster. :(
I always wondered what happened with the NYC trip. IIRC didn't one of them started acting nuts and was not allowed into their room because of it.

Duwango
Goon

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Duwango » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:33 pm
Bartnopolis wrote:
That's literally it, and even then, they were never particularly close because the circle was already falling into pieces after the NYC lollercoaster. :(
I always wondered what happened with the NYC trip. IIRC didn't one of them started acting nuts and was not allowed into their room because of it.
That could've been literally any of them, but the running narrative was that Nume acted up and harassed Hellsing and several others at the hotel and was subsequently locked out of her room. Like I said, they're all sadbrains who don't understand what underlay social interactions.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:17 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:38 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:33 pm
Bartnopolis wrote:
That could've been literally any of them, but the running narrative was that Nume acted up and harassed Hellsing and several others at the hotel and was subsequently locked out of her room. Like I said, they're all sadbrains who don't understand what underlay social interactions.
See that's the thing, people like that are used to interacting with each other on the internet, but when they interact with each other IRL, it's a different matter all together. When you actually spend time with them for more than one day, you actually start to get a feel for what they really act like when they're not in their comfort zone.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:33 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:25 pm
And no, of course the "couple" never met IRL.
I knew it. I knew it the instant I read "EXPotemkin is my boyfriend".
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:17 am
See that's the thing, people like that are used to interacting with each other on the internet, but when they interact with each other IRL, it's a different matter all together. When you actually spend time with them for more than one day, you actually start to get a feel for what they really act like when they're not in their comfort zone.
One out of ten will act like they do on the internet. You can have spent hundreds of hours with them on TeamSpeak and still most of them will be super awkward. From all the people in my clan that I've actually met only one has become an actual friend and just two were like they were on TS.

Having that experience actually makes watching dumb collaboration videos from YT faggots hilarious. The best example is JonTron meeting James Rolfe. You can feel the awkwardness punching you in the face through the screen.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:33 am
I knew it. I knew it the instant I read "EXPotemkin is my boyfriend".
I very clearly remember ChibiFucker admitting to self-harm multiple times in 2013. She also bitches nonstop about her parents being mean to her. In a way it's surreal how there were precisely zero changes to how she was in 2007 compared to a decade later. Modern liberalism is truly a disease of the mind and soul.

At least from where I stand, the insufferable way that those ranting cucks behave online is precisely also how they also behave behind the computers. It's why Darkness has no friends, BigAl has restraining orders piling up on him, James is incapable of securing any long term income flow and so on. In a way I'm glad the NYC slobberfest happened because it served as a wake up call to pretty much all of their respective fanbases.

In a span of less than a year Lillylivers lost about 90% of her base before she and several other channels were simultaneously suspended. DCE and Al were able to eventually reverse their suspensions but by then everyone was finally sick of them and the community was finally dead, gay and buried.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:07 am

Before I wind up forgetting, a few years ago an acquaintance of mine did a video dump of a bunch of long-deleted drama videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Trenchcoat ... d=0&view=0

Most but not all of them are related to the many temper tantrums and generally creepy behavior of JamesDCEThompsett. They might spark a synapse recollection on those who are still keeping track of this infected thread.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:12 am

The only thing I remember ever seeing from RandomDCE are some of those "A Handy Dandy Guide" videos he did.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:14 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:04 am
She also bitches nonstop about her parents being mean to her.
She's some useless weebshit that hasn't worked a single day in her life, isn't she? Again, just guessing but those people are so cliché that I'd be shocked to be wrong in that assumption.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:14 am
She's some useless weebshit that hasn't worked a single day in her life, isn't she? Again, just guessing but those people are so cliché that I'd be shocked to be wrong in that assumption.
She claimed to be voluntary for a gay irrelevant charity or something, which is hardly breathtaking.

And I'll let these recent tweets speak for themselves.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:34 am

Good thing it's in the middle of the night and I didn't eat recently. Absolutely disgusting!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!