BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:15 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:01 pm
Whatever happened to Cloud0815? Has the fucker finally cut his wrists?
Your guess is as good as mine. I grew bored of psychotic whims after 2011. He kept deleting his otherwise okay LPs for no particular reason besides needlessly antagonizing his fanbase. He also catched a STD from one of his many gold digging anorexic girlfriends.

I'd wager that Cunty8745 would've won his own DSP-tier thread in the old DHI circa 2009, as Aaron was still full of himself and ramdomly attacking his fans. Speaking of which, he and Jamie Birkett (Archfiend) are the same person. There's literally no difference between them. :lol:
Last shit I heard from him was when I went on a "where are they now?" spree after stumbling over StanFuckingBurdman and decided to take a look. He was begging for e-money for some operation for somebody in his family or something. Most likely a lie.

Speaking of Stan Burdman, the guy still makes videos. They are exactly like they've always been. If the newfags want to see how YT was in 2008, take a look. It's like finding an archive channel of old YT shit, only that it's current games being talked about. He's kept on with his stuff like nothing ever changed. Really weird.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:00 pm

I wouldn't call it weird. If an internet nobody doesn't move onto lazier content like LPs or vlogs, they'll continue to do the same shit they always did. Never changing, never improving.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:32 pm
Last shit I heard from him was when I went on a "where are they now?" spree after stumbling over StanFuckingBurdman and decided to take a look. He was begging for e-money for some operation for somebody in his family or something. Most likely a lie.

Speaking of Stan Burdman, the guy still makes videos. They are exactly like they've always been. If the newfags want to see how YT was in 2008, take a look. It's like finding an archive channel of old YT shit, only that it's current games being talked about. He's kept on with his stuff like nothing ever changed. Really weird.
The only good thing I can say about Cuck8745 was that he was consistently good at pissing off the entirety of the ranting/commentary community during 2008-11. I was never a fan of Aaron's "haha nothing bothers me ever lolz" shtick, but hey, it was still super effective against the perpetually offended fedoras and future troons, so I can't really complain. :lol:

Wasn't Stan Burdman kinda associated with One176/BlackFaceKermit's circlejerk of never-beens with crippling unwarranted self-importance? Either way I'm on the same page as you in regards to Stan. He really has been "just there" since 2008, and his videomaking style hasn't changed a bit........which I have no problem with anyway, since I infinitely prefer that over the WOW ZANY FACE CLOSEUPS cancer that we see literally everywhere. We honestly need a revival of straightforward gaming commentary vids with only the barest of edits. Fuck it, I'd accept back LuizPrower tier Camcorder vids any day of the week. JewTube has been dead to me since 2011 and I don't really look back except for the very rare blue moon.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:10 pm

Yes, he was part of that whole circle jerk. Also "It came form public demand" and messing with Invisible Nigger and shit.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:00 pm
I wouldn't call it weird. If an internet nobody doesn't move onto lazier kahntent like LPs or vlogs, they'll continue to do the same shit they always did. Never changing, never improving.
It's weird because everything is exactly the same. Even the shit microphone. YT changed, other internet nobodies changed, the entire community in which he was and who he made videos for is gone. I wouldn't really call him an internet nobody even. He was mostly just taking the piss, which is why it's so odd to me that he's still around like this.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Fuzzy Pickles!

Post by Fuzzy Pickles! » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:08 pm

I remember being around this community. So glad to have washed my hands off of it. I can't say that I missed Hellsing, he brought his early death on himself.

These are the lulziest group of people I have ever been across and all for the wrong reasons. Especially TheDarknessthecurse with his early reviews being him screaming at games he hates to compensate for his miserable life as well as his rants (I will always remember his Swine Flu rant). I don't think there will ever be an Internet community I laugh harder at if mostly because they were my first source of Internet drama.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:17 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:21 pm
Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:15 pm
Speaking of which, he and Jamie Birkett (Archfiend) are the same person. There's literally no difference between them. :lol:
Yeah, TheArchfiend is a real piece of shit. He's the only person from the ranting/commentary community that I know a lot about. Up until 2011 he had a chatroom on his website and it was a breeding ground for drama. He was a paranoid fucker who banned anyone who didn't kiss his ass even though he loved to mock Chris Bores for silencing dissenters. I was a regular on his chat back in 2010 and he banned me and a ton of other people for no good reason.
I used to listen to his videos back in the day while working. I thought they were fairly good. He did this one video about junk mail where he was talking about his sister getting junkmail for college stuff. Fast forward a couple of years and his SilentRob fued where he says "I don't even have a sister!" So I brought up the junkmail episode and got banned and noticed he then deleted that old episode.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Kek, didn't the Silent Rob feud happen in 2008? If it did then that means he banned you before the Mayu incident. I guess he has always been a paranoid, thin-skinned hypocrite.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:33 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:22 pm
Kek, didn't the Silent Rob feud happen in 2008? If it did then that means he banned you before the Mayu incident. I guess he has always been a paranoid, thin-skinned hypocrite.
I think it was around then. Think it was also around the same time Rob had his 5 dollar subscription website with super awesome content. I was also banned with another account back then for calling Shay Carl a faggot in his comments section so yeah he's always been a pussy to some degree.

SpoonyOne?SpoonyDone

Post by SpoonyOne?SpoonyDone » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Fuzzy Pickles! wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:08 pm
I remember being around this community. So glad to have washed my hands off of it. I can't say that I missed Hellsing, he brought his early death on himself.

These are the lulziest group of people I have ever been across and all for the wrong reasons. Especially TheDarknessthecurse with his early reviews being him screaming at games he hates to compensate for his miserable life as well as his rants (I will always remember his Swine Flu rant). I don't think there will ever be an Internet community I laugh harder at if mostly because they were my first source of Internet drama.
DarknessTheCurse's stuff was some of the worst I've ever seen. I can't believe I ever used to watch that shlock. He would scream his guts out at a game, and apparently that was funny back in 2007. It must have been, because it did quite well for him back then. Kinda funny too; his "heyday", as small as it was, only lasted maybe around 2 years or so at the most. BigAl sort of lasted for around four years, at the least.

As for StanBurdman, you'd be surprised. It's not that he hasn't changed, quite the opposite. He's actually had a ton of different stages, and never seemed able to settle on one thing. He made game reviews for years and did a lot of sketches too. Then, in 2010/2011, he did nothing but Minecraft let's plays. He also used to do these weird non-Let's plays, where he'd play an open-world game (Red Dead Redemption and Just Cause 2 come to mind, which shows you just how long ago this way) where he would play a game without any real sense of direction, and then give up on it after a few videos. They were pretty funny back then, but in hindsight just seemed like him trying to figure out how to make a video which would get him views while putting in as little effort as possible.

When the Minecraft vids continued, I eventually gave up on him. Checked his channel a year later to find it a bit better; a lot more retro game reviews, as well as these "gaming memories" vids which were endearing if not necessarily great. Like James Rolfe, he's the kind of person who can be quite interesting if he's talking about something he legitimately likes or has fond memories of.

For years after that, for some reason, he'd do these reviews of web games. These shitty web games which no one would ever want to play. I have no idea why he did them too, unless he was just far too cheap to buy games. Which wouldn't surprise me, with that big nose of his.

He also went on long, unannounced hiatuses for months upon months at a time, with no forewarning in the slightest. In fact, he's on one of them right now. It's no surprise how little his views to subscribers ratio is. Lastly, he even tried his hand at being a hack political commentator for a while there, around six months ago or so. He kept this up for (I kid you not) five whole videos in total. I guess once he realised he wasn't going to be a Miscarriage of Acchild or a Jim he just gave up and went back to what he knew, proving his hackery once and for all.

I remember Kugel saying a while back that Stan never found his niche, and was just sort of always "there". It's the best way to sum it up, really. Him, Archfiend, and all those less-than-nobodies types always seemed to want to mooch off of the success of others and put it in as little effort as possible, not to mention never improve in any way. To this day he remains a bit of an enigma to me.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:37 pm

DarknessTheCunt never particularly interested me much, because it was so obvious to me he was yet another dysfunctional, lonely sociopath. Much like Cloud8745, Josh was obsessed with deleting and re-uploading his videos and going out of his way to antagonize his fans and even the people on the old Jewtube ranting-and-commentating elite clique. I remember there was a mini-shitstorm when he suddenly decided to close his original channel and none of his friends were being forthcoming with his fans about what happened. They all decided to instead just mock them as much as he always did, because how dare those rubes ask harmless questions on whether he retired or not!

Haven't followed up with him since then, but it would seem that Karma was a bitch to Josh. He's literally a relic of the past. Serves that faglord right. Amusingly enough, Assclery went out of his way to do an RAR on Josh and state the obvious about his videos being awful. I also recall that JKTIM had a decent job lined up for Josh as a sheriff's deputy, and the latter blew it all because he......admitted to pirating stuff from the internet. Yes, really. :lol:

Lastly on Stanburdman, I reckon that I originally discovered him through a video he did on Armake21/NicotineAlien when the latter was embroiled in a simultaneous sissy fight with many of his online buds. I think I might've already gone into extensive detail about this on DHI 2.0, and might do so again later on, but basically I was indirectly responsible for causing Armake's mental breakdown in late 2008. :lol: