BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Cuckara

BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:16 pm

This thread is for BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse, RandomDCE, BLACKBusterCritic, heavybassx, Darkscream217, Magus, Cyberwolf087 and every other loser from the long forgotten ranting/commentary community. Where are they now?

I've been wanting to make this thread for a while and I figured now was the perfect time to do it since Hellsing920 just died.

Chippah

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Chippah » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Darkness is still making terrible videos. I dont' know about the rest.

Cuckara

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:48 pm

BigAl2k6 still makes videos even though he hasn't had any fans in over 7 years. His switch to blip annihilated his relevancy. He switched back to YouTube in 2012 but by then it was far too late.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:52 pm

What happened to the bald, angry midget? I know this could be many people but I'm talking about Armake.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:16 pm
I figured now was the perfect time to do it since Hellsing920 just died.
HOLY FUCK.

I mean, I never really cared for the guy or anything but that's still a sort of "end of an era" thing for me. BigAl can't have too much longer either, come to think of it.

It's not surprising at all that he died at that size, of course, but goddamn. Finding out BigMastodon died too was a bit surreal, even though I knew it was inevitable.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Can we add that Grumpy Gamer Bitch to this list too? Didn't Rob release some nudes of her at one time?

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:48 pm
BigAl2k6 still makes videos even though he hasn't had any fans in over 7 years. His switch to blip annihilated his relevancy. He switched back to YouTube in 2012 but by then it was far too late.
He kept getting banned too, which really didn't help the matter. Most of his old reviews are lost from what I can tell, and having to find his new account every time he got banned (which occurred every couple years if memory serves) meant that I just fell out of watching his videos after a while. The fact that he not only doesn't upload much but makes pretty boring vids in the first place means he'll never recover. Still funny to think he was friends with Jim.

As for DarknessTheCurse, wow, what a fall from grace. Not that he had much of a rise to begin with, but it's so weird to have seen him in his arrogant heyday, surrounded by fanboys, and now he's reduced to next to nothing. I'm actually a little worried for him, as he seems to be permanently stuck in 2007, just doing endless readings of My Immortal and playthroughs of Sonic '06. It's all a little too Sunset Boulevard for my tastes.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Don't forget Undertakerfreak.... fuck him.

Also Marc Meus if anyone remembers that balding fuck.

Imagine a white trash cross between Spoony and Filmbald
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:40 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:10 pm
Don't forget Undertakerfreak.... fuck him.

Also Marc Meus if anyone remembers that balding fuck.

Imagine a white trash cross between Spoony and Filmbald
I remember Meus music reviews from back in the day. I forgot all about that mother fucker though. His hair was very...unfortunate.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:58 pm
He kept getting banned too, which really didn't help the matter.
Oh yeah, he went through a ton of accounts in his heyday. If he had switched to blip at the peak of his relevancy he might've retained some of his fans, the problem is by the time he switched to blip he had already lost over half of his fanbase because he had been suspended so many times.
Guest wrote:
he got banned (which occurred every couple years if memory serves)
I'm pretty sure he got banned every few months. Falseflagging someone to death was a lot easier in the old days of YouTube.
Guest wrote:
Still funny to think he was friends with Jim.
Oh yeah, I've always wanted to ask Jim about that. I'm sure Jim cut off contact with him years ago but I would love to know how their friendship ended.