BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:13 pm

what happened to jedite1? i heard he lost weight and got a wife.

Duwango
Goon

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Duwango » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:32 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:02 pm
Blackbustercritic owned RandomDCE on the topic of MvC3.
I have a vague recollection of the DCE spergcrew going of their way to attack Blackbuster, only for them to play the victim card when he actually fought back rather than cowering.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:13 pm
what happened to jedite1? i heard he lost weight and got a wife.
Jedite stopped giving a fuck about JewToob a looooooooooooooooooong time ago. He realized the losers of the likes of BigAl, Spax3 weren't really worth, well, being friends with. Jedite took his cue and focused on his Japanese classes or whatever the heck he does IRL. He did try a brief comeback in 2011 but he quickly gave up. Good on him if he lost weight and got married.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Jedite already really stopped YT in 06 or 07. He would only sometimes make a short video of him rambling. He got buff back then to the point of many even suspecting roid use.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Someone in this thread said BBC is boring now and I AGREE! All he does is E3thoughts which wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to wait year and everyone else wasn't doing the same thing. Oh and let's not forget the annual 4Kids National Anthem reuploads.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:56 pm

SpoonyOne?SpoonyDone wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:27 pm
Strange how horrible these people were, yet how much it all went under the radar in the end. Any time a popular Youtuber nowadays is so much as accused of sexual assault it becomes a huge thing, and has a tendency to ruin what little good will people had left towards them. As you said though, they bullied and gaslighted people into submission to prevent it getting out, like the BBC or something. And when your methods are getting compared to the paedophile-defending ways of the BBC, you may want to rethink your existence (translation: remove yourself from existence).
Key words: "popular Youtuber." RandomDCE and crew were never particularly popular from what I remember.

This also was years ago when even the most popular guys didn't get as much attention as the most popular people do now because the site itself wasn't as popular.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:35 am

10k subs was pretty much unheard of at that time. You'd be relevant enough for the vidya/ranter circle if you had a thousand views on a video of yours.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:53 am

What happened to fanfic critic?

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:03 pm
Jedite already really stopped YT in 06 or 07. He would only sometimes make a short video of him rambling. He got buff back then to the point of many even suspecting roid use.
I somewhat fondly remember the "last" real video he did in April 2008, in regards to the early stages of the Spax3 fuckshow. After that, he practically disappeared. Did not even bother to pop up on Playstation Network.

I'm not very well versed on Blackbuster Critic, other than the basic fact that, at least back in the day, he was a Proto-Based Black Man who had quite a knack for pissing off white fedora tippers. I just checked has channel, and it would seem that he has semi-retired from JewToob, E3 videos aside.
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:56 pm
Key words: "popular Youtuber." RandomDCE and crew were never particularly popular from what I remember.

This also was years ago when even the most popular guys didn't get as much attention as the most popular people do now because the site itself wasn't as popular.
RandomDCE was "popular" mainly for being a perpetually-aggrieved manchild, and going out of his way to take every upstarter ranter and commentary shmuck under his wing, whether they'd like it or not. His fanfiction vids (I don't think anyone figured out what the fuck James was even trying to produce) never gained much traction. His pixel 'art' has changed precisely nothing over the past decade. He really is just a low-key British copycat of CWC.

DCE spent the entirety of 2011 raging over Doge Walker as well. In particular, James had an intense meltdown over that awful let's play attempt Doge did and conceived a TL;DW "This is how you don't do let's plays" Reddit tier schizophrenic rambling. I remember that a mocked James for his inability to get a simple point across without coming off as an insufferable, self-absorbed crybaby.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:27 am

I've honestly just caught the buttend of Jedite actually making videos. He was one of the first but didn't have much stamina. What I remember best were those "Ask Jedite" videos, don't know if that's what they were actually called, where he'd basically do a Q&A and fuckers took his words as wisdom.
In all those videos he'd stand in his room, rub and clap his hands and explain with a lisp whatever the fags were asking him. It was fucking amazing!

Just bothered to look him up and in his vlog from 2007.09.27 he's calling Armake "Armack". :lol:
His last videos are from 2012 where he doesn't seem to like Obongo all that much. Proper redneck, as I suspected. He's now likely too busy tending to his kids to make videos. I hope his cousin is a great mother for them. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Anyone remember when Guptill and Michael Dragon 800 were bandwagons?