BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:28 pm

Dipshits that always hated each other trying to oneup each other about how great of a friend they were to a guy they hated that hated them. You can't make this shit up.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Duwango » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:28 pm
Dipshits that always hated each other trying to oneup each other about how great of a friend they were to a guy they hated that hated them. You can't make this shit up.
It's the best outcome really. Asalieri, Razorfag, Darknessthecunt and god knows how many never-beens fighting amongst each other over some atrociously obese abomination who has never accomplished a single positive thing in his entire existence. Notice how these manchildren cannot function AT ALL outside of Jewtube, or even within it. It's always a never-ending ouroboros of drama faggotry and backstabbing with these types. No wonder Jim quickly gave up building up a virtual caliphate for him and those subhumans; it would've immediately spelled the death of him even with his mini-army of niggerdeath larpers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:46 am

Chippah wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:22 pm
Can we add that Grumpy Gamer Bitch to this list too? Didn't Rob release some nudes of her at one time?
I remember BooKittySomeNumbers/Grumpy Gamer Bitch. My understanding is that she and Rob used to date each other until she too a better liking to Archfiend and Rob got buttmad. There was more to it that I don't care to remember right now, but it was basically your typical Interwebz Love Triangle gone awry. I haven't heard of her ever since her nudes (Not sure if it was Rob or some other EDiot) got leaked years ago.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Isn't the gif of Rob jerking it on his ED page also from that relationship? I vaguely think to remember that he sent her that video where that is from or something.
I could be totally wrong. It's a long time ago and I don't really care.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:21 pm

I know what gif you are referring to and that one always came off as poorly photoshopped. Oh well. As always, it's fascinating how these cunts haven't changed a bit throughout the years and many others just keep following their lead. Passive liberalism is truly a contagious disease of the mind and soul.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:42 pm

Looked a lot like his room and I wouldn't put it past the fucker to record such a thing.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:46 am
Chippah wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:22 pm
Can we add that Grumpy Gamer Bitch to this list too? Didn't Rob release some nudes of her at one time?
I remember BooKittySomeNumbers/Grumpy Gamer Bitch. My understanding is that she and Rob used to date each other until she too a better liking to Archfiend and Rob got buttmad. There was more to it that I don't care to remember right now, but it was basically your typical Interwebz Love Triangle gone awry. I haven't heard of her ever since her nudes (Not sure if it was Rob or some other EDiot) got leaked years ago.
Pics or it didn't happen
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:52 pm

BooKitty sent Rob nude pics of herself and Rob sent BooKitty a video of himself jerking off. BooKitty leaked his video and Rob retaliated by leaking her nude pics. The GIF on ED isn't shopped, it was taken from his video. I very clearly remember all of this shit but I didn't save any of it to a harddrive and I don't think anyone else did so it's all lost to the sands of time. The GIF will forever haunt Rob though.

Faggot

Post by Faggot » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:06 am

I'm cringing at all of this. Being reminded of this is like remembering that time a clown molested me in the 3rd grade after I spent all that time repressing it.