BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Duwango
Goon

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Duwango » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:01 pm
Whatever happened to Cloud0815? Has the fucker finally cut his wrists?
Your guess is as good as mine. I grew bored of psychotic whims after 2011. He kept deleting his otherwise okay LPs for no particular reason besides needlessly antagonizing his fanbase. He also catched a STD from one of his many gold digging anorexic girlfriends.

I'd wager that Cunty8745 would've won his own DSP-tier thread in the old DHI circa 2009, as Aaron was still full of himself and ramdomly attacking his fans. Speaking of which, he and Jamie Birkett (Archfiend) are the same person. There's literally no difference between them. :lol:

Cuckara

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Cuckara » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:05 pm
they also accused him of being a shit friend and harrasser of women, which they weren't wrong about at all.
Wait, what? Could you tell the full story? I didn't know Al harasses women.
Bartnopolis wrote:
I know for a fact Jim was still acquainted with James Thompsetts' pedophile/harassment ring
What the fuck, RandomDCE is a pedophile?!

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:21 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:15 pm
Speaking of which, he and Jamie Birkett (Archfiend) are the same person. There's literally no difference between them. :lol:
Yeah, TheArchfiend is a real piece of shit. He's the only person from the ranting/commentary community that I know a lot about. Up until 2011 he had a chatroom on his website and it was a breeding ground for drama. He was a paranoid fucker who banned anyone who didn't kiss his ass even though he loved to mock Chris Bores for silencing dissenters. I was a regular on his chat back in 2010 and he banned me and a ton of other people for no good reason.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:47 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:13 pm
Wait, what? Could you tell the full story? I didn't know Al harasses women.
Like I said, you'll most likely find the bigger picture at EncyclopediaDramatica. IIRC, they have a tl;dr article on Gorbachev that does bring up his sissy fight with Alan.

It's not really a secret that Alan has harassed and stalked chicks on the internet, hence his inability to engage in a relationship or even accomplish much of anything despite being 29 years old by now. I reckon that he even got publicly flayed over that several times before, but it always got swept under the rug because of his friends-for-convenience arrangement with DCE's posse.

From the top of my head, some ranting chick by the name of Lotusama/RWR01 pretty much left the Jewtoobs because of Alan being a creepy motherfucker, and James' clique forbade her from even speaking about it.

I still have no idea why, but they did everything in their power to give a phony impression that they were the most functional, best-of-best friends evar and they wanted the entire internet to know about it, even if they had to gaslight and harass people into silence so as to not disturb the narrative. I guess such psychotic zealotry is to be expected when they have nothing else to live for.
Bartnopolis wrote:
What the fuck, RandomDCE is a pedophile?!
He may as well be one. James Thompsett got tossed into the the asylum more than few times. He also still lives and mooches from his brothel and only does odd gigs once in a blue moon in order to keep his precious Jobseeker's allowance. His first "girlfriend," Lillylivers eventually dumped James for some filthy rich kid from Miami due to James not having any aspirations in life whatsoever.

As for the being a pedo, James harassed minors on YT nonstop between 2008-11 and got away with it by gaslighting them and getting his fanbase to silence his targets. There was a video of James in a skype call in which he even gloated about how it was "his goal in life to teach those kids a lesson." It was some truly chilling stuff.

Nowadays he's 32 years old and pisses his days away producing vapid pixel "art" on Deviantart and shrieking like a bitter, alienated manchild at everything and everyone thought his journals.

https://randomdc3.deviantart.com/

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:05 am

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:21 pm
Yeah, TheArchfiend is a real piece of shit. He's the only person from the ranting/commentary community that I know a lot about. Up until 2011 he had a chatroom on his website and it was a breeding ground for drama. He was a paranoid fucker who banned anyone who didn't kiss his ass even though he loved to mock Chris Bores for silencing dissenters. I was a regular on his chat back in 2010 and he banned me and a ton of other people for no good reason.
Archfag is a genuine Shakespearean tragedy. Credit where credit is due, he is a competent orator and he is (or was) capable of making genuinely entertaining rant videos, unlike...........well, pretty much all the virgin losers from the dead and gay ranting community. The one thing that always held him back was his borderline schizophrenic behavior. I could look past is douche, snarky attitude in his videos as long as he's entertaining, but I can't really look past his constant temper tantrums and needlessly condescending attitude towards users in his comment sections.

And yes, his mental instability very much documented. Much like BigAl, Jamie Birkett pretty much sliced off his e-penn when he thought it was sound strategy to keep blocking and talking down on his most loyal fans that weren't named undertakerfreak.

Apparently the reason Jamie is so paranoid is because he got outed as a kiddy toucher? I don't know if it's ever been confirmed, but Archfag would always go on deleting and flagging sprees at the mere mention of his name. :roll:

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:26 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:05 am
Apparently the reason Jamie is so paranoid is because he got outed as a kiddy toucher? I don't know if it's ever been confirmed, but Archfag would always go on deleting and flagging sprees at the mere mention of his name. :roll:
No, Archie was extremely paranoid long before he was accused of taking advantage of an underage girl. Back in 2009 Archie became close friends with a female member of his chat named Mayu. He eventually modded her and soon after he did that she revealed she is a man who was stringing him along for cheap laughs. Archie got trolled really fucking hard and never got over it.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:27 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:55 am
https://twitter.com/MuesReviews/status/ ... 7222455298
"PAy mE 4 mY ShiT PodCast"
You know, back in the day he was one of the guys who actually had a day job and did his videos to earn an extra on top of that. It was a good, honorable system. But I guess just not working and expecting internet freegibs was the way to go.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:34 am

I'm going to change my name to THIS IS WHY WE NEED PATREON.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:50 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:27 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:55 am
https://twitter.com/MuesReviews/status/ ... 7222455298
"PAy mE 4 mY ShiT PodCast"
You know, back in the day he was one of the guys who actually had a day job and did his videos to earn an extra on top of that. It was a good, honorable system. But I guess just not working and expecting internet freegibs was the way to go.
I guess there were just no jobs after circuit city.... :roll:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger