April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:12 pm

Don't compare Spoonster's relationship with those other guys'. He has his own pace, as seen by his amazing output.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:44 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:04 pm
I reckon a break up is more likely than an engagement announcement these days.
Well, she's already found her back-up dick.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pumpkin Man too lazy to log in

Post by Pumpkin Man too lazy to log in » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:17 pm

What's Orcrils pussy worth anyway? a Half eaten bag of dorito's? A Subway 6" sub? A scratched off losing lotto ticket? Maybe an expired bus token?

This bitch is worthless and anyone willing to court and wife up her lazy ass at this point must be equally retarded. She's out her prime, she looks ever more terrible each time she shows her face...and her pushup bra tit trick is expiring when her face looks worse every year. She better make a decision quick... stick with loser spoony or take the first man that's desperate and willing Brad from MKE. I say jump ship bitch while you can.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Too lazy to log in, but not too lazy to put your name in the name field along with 'too lazy to log in' just to let us know it's you who's too lazy to log in
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Lazy, you say? Well, if he also smells like booze, he may be The Boss King Spoony One himself.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Spoony wouldn't have the energy to write his name in the guest field.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:06 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:03 pm
Spoony wouldn't have the energy to write his name in the guest field.
This is implying he'd even have the energy to come to this website.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:35 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:25 pm
Too lazy to log in, but not too lazy to put your name in the name field along with 'too lazy to log in' just to let us know it's you who's too lazy to log in
Haha... I thought it would be funny
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:27 am

Pumpkin Man too lazy to log in wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:17 pm
What's Orcrils pussy worth anyway? a Half eaten bag of dorito's? A Subway 6" sub? A scratched off losing lotto ticket? Maybe an expired bus token?

This bitch is worthless and anyone willing to court and wife up her lazy ass at this point must be equally retarded. She's out her prime, she looks ever more terrible each time she shows her face...and her pushup bra tit trick is expiring when her face looks worse every year. She better make a decision quick... stick with loser spoony or take the first man that's desperate and willing Brad from MKE. I say jump ship bitch while you can.
She has enough thirsty bitches on her that she probably thinks she's still worth something. But I agree, Brad is looking like the better option.

You guys think Spoony would last long without her?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:36 am

Any woman under the age of 40 has automatic value and can get a man. Sure, it might not be the man they want or think they deserve, but there are so many fucking simps in the world. There is ALWAYS a man ready to 100% support a woman. Even 500 pound women can find black dudes that'll pay for everything to wife a white bitch.

April could easily go find another guy. I doubt she even tried to grab Brad from MKE, but now she's got that dick on demand and I bet he'll pay her billth as well.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome