April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:36 am
Any woman under the age of 40 has automatic value and can get a man. Sure, it might not be the man they want or think they deserve, but there are so many fucking simps in the world. There is ALWAYS a man ready to 100% support a woman. Even 500 pound women can find black dudes that'll pay for everything to wife a white bitch.

April could easily go find another guy. I doubt she even tried to grab Brad from MKE, but now she's got that dick on demand and I bet he'll pay her billth as well.
Ah, but you see, that's the whole problem: they can't get what they want, and they usually won't settle for less. That wouldn't be a bad thing per se, if you reakize that you might end up alone at the end, because life isn't a fucking romantic comedy. There's nothing wrong with being alone, some people do prefer it that way.

But most women are somewhat incapable of proper cause-effect analysis, because they don't seem to realize that once their youth fades away, their preferred dating pool (older, richer, more educated men than themselves) gets thinner and thinner, because most men who fit that criteria will mostly shoot for younger, more attractive women in the first place. Thus, you get articles trying to shame (successful) men into "giving a chance" to "these sassy, sophisticated, solvent, mature 40-something women".

rabidtictac

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:13 pm

I thought "where have all the good men gone" was a fucking meme at this point. I didn't imagine butthurt women were still writing articles about that shit.

Trufact: "sassy, sophisticated, mature" doesn't mean shit to men, including the men these women want to attract. That's some shit that women's magazines feed to these readers because they want to hear it.

Also "struggle to find men who measure up." The problem is their perception of reality, not reality itself. Some 5/10 is considering herself an 8/10 and wonder why she can't find 8/10 men. No shit she struggles to find men to measure up.

Fortunately, unlike what manospherians would have you believe, this problem will solve itself. People will either settle or be alone. The tumblr generation is going to hit 40-50 at some point and reality will smack them. Shit like "a woman loses two points automatically on the eligibility scale if she has kids and is dating around, because most men don't want that and don't respect it."

Example from the article:
I have two children and a career to manage and I’m forthright. I think men find women like me intimidating.
Do you find a dumpster fire intimidating? How about a motorcycle accident? Men don't respect a woman with two kids from a previous relationship and "forthright" is probably code for being a fucking cunt all the time.

But why get mad about it? As I said, shit'll autocorrect in a few years. Shitlibs are raising a generation of right-wing meme warriors as we speak. We've already had a generation or so of this divorce culture "me generation" bullshit. We've seen how unhappy these hags are and how the guys are living in bachelor shithole apartments because the wife and court took everything in the divorce. MGTOW was partly a reaction to that and MGTOW has been around since the '90s at least (it started with black men getting tired of black womens' bullshit.) But that's, again, an extreme. The average normy now avoids marriage. It's not because they're MGTOW. :D The average normy male who dates around a lot will tell you about how delusional or stupid these women are that they are finding.

I best leave off before I look in the mirror and see RooshV staring back. Men have problems too, but that'd be another conversation entirely. Commiefornia is probably to blame for all societal ills anyway. 8^) NUKE NAO
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:06 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:03 pm
Spoony wouldn't have the energy to write his name in the guest field.
This is implying he'd even have the energy to come to this website.
I'm surprised he has the energy to lift his arms
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:59 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:15 pm
Guest wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:03 pm
Spoony wouldn't have the energy to write his name in the guest field.
Or even basic actions to keep himself alive
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:47 pm

You guys sure he's not already Creature Type Undead?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:47 pm
You guys sure he's not already Creature Type Undead?
No. He's more akin to an Ocre Jelly I'd say.

No I will not explain my reasoning you fucks. :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Charlar wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:59 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:15 pm
Guest wrote:

Or even basic actions to keep himself alive
He does need a cpap to him breathe- when hes awqke.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:49 pm

King-Lord-God Sploony should not have to breath for himself like some COMMONER....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:54 pm

Fucking natural breathing peasants.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:59 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:48 pm
He does need a cpap to him breathe- when hes awqke.
That's just him attempting a bluff check.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette