April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:34 pm

Marrying is too much effort.

And I think James Rolfe and Paw are the only ones who have kids, though I think Paw has stopped being an internet nobody to become a full-time cuck.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:34 pm
Not really. Maybe for somebody like Spoony because you'd actually have to leave the house. But, for everyone else, if you don't want a big extravagant wedding you can just go down to the register office and get a judge to do it. Or else go to Vegas. That's pretty much it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:18 pm

True, but the friends and family will pressure you into having a big, expensive wedding they can come to. If you don't, they'll get pissy and say you don't love them because to everyone, a wedding isn't just about you, it's about them as well. And god help you if you don't invite that guy at work you said hi to once in the last three years.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:46 pm

I'd say you were more under threat from the woman in that direction. The wedding's all about her. They usually want big weddings, with all the trimmings, and to be treated like royalty. And, of course, they want you to pay for it because god forbid her parents foot the bill like they're supposed to.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:00 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:18 pm
True, but the friends and family will pressure you into having a big, expensive wedding they can come to. If you don't, they'll get pissy and say you don't love them because to everyone, a wedding isn't just about you, it's about them as well. And god help you if you don't invite that guy at work you said hi to once in the last three years.
i cant wait for the day Harambe and linkara getr married

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:00 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:34 pm

And I think James Rolfe and Paw are the only ones who have kids, though I think Paw has stopped being an internet nobody to become a full-time cuck.
I mean, you're not wrong.

http://i.imgur.com/BYDTfPc.png
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:46 pm
I'd say you were more under threat from the woman in that direction. The wedding's all about her. They usually want big weddings, with all the trimmings, and to be treated like royalty. And, of course, they want you to pay for it because god forbid her parents foot the bill like they're supposed to.
Nailed it.

Even the most dangerhaired shitlib wants to marry in white with a rolls royce her all the way to the altar. You better be ready to shell a few grand for that because it is HER day.

And no, I'm not being an MRAPUA fedoratipper, I do believe that this is one of the million gender dynamics that exist and will exist in all normal couples (the kind that marry and stay together for a solid 30+ years).
Regardless of how much you want to pretend that human condition can be corrected with enough education, the family unit works under certain rules.
All of this can be reinforced by taking a look at all the progressive couples out here with non-conformist weddings.

How many work without infidelity/cuckoldry/broken children/drama/infantilism?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:23 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:02 pm
There's always the chance she could marry some super normie guy (men have low standards) and have kids. She could gradually become a normie again. It's too late for Spoony, but women can always start over because there's always some fucking guy out there who just wants a woman and doesn't care if he's 100% supporting her.
This is true for a female in her child-bearing years. But April has very few of those years left and she's squandering them.

Post-menopausal, it's slim pickin's. An acquaintance of mine, the daughter of a mentor figure, is a late baby-boomer. She had a husband with a good job in the '80s and children. But she acted like a screaming, demanding little brat with the mentality of a child and they ended up divorcing. She spent the rest of her life fooling around with a bunch of different deadbeats, spawning another child from one, and leeching off of her father until his death. The last time I saw her, she was with a man that looked like she picked up from a homeless shelter.
お前はもう死んでいる。

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:29 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:00 am
i cant wait for the day Harambe and linkara getr married
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:04 pm

I think they're getting married in October was it? I don't know, can't remember.

Just realised, Linkara met her a few months after Spoony got with April. Even though April and Spoony moved in together quicker, Linkara and the black girlbuster are almost getting married. Hell, Sarah dated Jake, dumped him, got with Dave, married him and now has his kid in the time they've been dating while Lindsey dumped Todd and is getting married to another dude.

I reckon a break up is more likely than an engagement announcement these days.