April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Don't forget he lives in Illinois, a social justice/liberal stronghold. Local news is probably nothing but gang killings and anti-Republic propaganda.

And who is the Asian chick in the guest avatars?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Newfag wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:36 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:28 am

Guest wrote:
Don't forget he lives in Illinois, a social justice/liberal stronghold. Local news is probably nothing but gang killings and anti-Republic propaganda.

All will be revealed.

And yes, I am deliberately ignoring how dumb that comment was.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:31 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:42 pm
You fags still need to make defences for spoony because you are still gay for him?

April isnt to blame, twitter isnt to blame. Spoony is to blame and he's been a fucktard way before april or his twitter addiction.
Boss Spoony dindu nuffin, hes a good boi.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:31 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:28 am
Guest wrote:

All will be revealed.

She looks Asian, bro.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:22 am

I hope Lindsey got raped by a nigger while her drunk ass was wondering the streets whining about how privileged white men are. And then she aborts the fetus because that's pretty much her favorite pastime.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:49 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:22 am
I hope Lindsey got raped by a nigger while her drunk ass was wondering the streets whining about how privileged white men are. And then she aborts the fetus because that's pretty much her favorite pastime.
I don't think your shitposting here.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:52 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:49 am
Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:22 am
I don't think your shitposting here.
My word is law.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:56 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:31 pm
drisko wrote:
Guest wrote:

All will be revealed.

She looks Asian, bro.
Eh, I'm glad you didn't know who that stupid bitch was. She's just another dumb feminazi youtuber who makes videos about how every man ever is sexist. But she used to make rap songs about rape, cause a few years ago being a SJW wasn't a thing, and now it's lucrative to whine about Blade Runner being sexist and other such nonsense.

And yeah she always looked kinda Asian. Maybe she has some Asian ancestry, I dunno.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:22 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:56 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:31 pm
drisko wrote:

All will be revealed.

She looks Asian, bro.
Eh, I'm glad you didn't know who that stupid bitch was. She's just another dumb feminazi youtuber who makes videos about how every man ever is sexist. But she used to make rap songs about rape, cause a few years ago being a SJW wasn't a thing, and now it's lucrative to whine about Blade Runner being sexist and other such nonsense.

And yeah she always looked kinda Asian. Maybe she has some Asian ancestry, I dunno.
Oh no, she's white, and because of that she feels so guilty about her privilege. And with the last name Ellis, she totally probably owned slaves, guys.