April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by pibbs » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:04 pm

I was going to suggest we try to win that doll then request she paint it like Spoony. Pale, dark circles around the eyes, and a layer of grease.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:40 pm

I'd want it to wear a tiny CPAP mask. Sadly, just like Spoony's, doll-sized ones likely don't exist.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:53 pm

These buttons are the laziest shit I've ever seen. Click picture for full effect.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:58 pm

Is that her personal "Samy doesn't know"?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:38 am

I bet the iron bull scented soap smells like regret and skyrim.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:16 am

Good for her she finally got her creative groove back.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:58 am

I'm not prepared to agree with that statement until I see fresh batch of creepy dolls...

Although I am impressed that for some ungodly reason, the witch has set up the price just right... I didn't edit that, and unless she specifically sets weird prices for countries that most americans haven't even heard of, this must be the work of dark magic.

https://i.imgur.com/m3Oq6qd.png

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:45 am

all trannies are satanic
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:45 pm

Why is she giving those soaps and scents names after random shit from the game: Lyrium, Darkspawn blood, Elfroot, every characters name ?
mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:38 am
I bet the iron bull scented soap smells like regret and skyrim.
You're not that far of
A complex blend of scents befitting our favorite Qunari warrior-spy: earth-like patchouli, warm allspice, ocean breezes, sandy beaches, a hint of sandalwood and pine, and a dangerously tempting breath of leather.
cute
Not tested on animals (unless you count my boyfriend).

nice disclaimer
Your bar of soap will be chosen at random, so you may get a shape other than what you see in the pictures. However, each bar has roughly the same volume, so you're getting the same amount of soap no matter what shape or style you receive.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/256665361/ ... de-perfume what even?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:02 pm

How can a 9+ foot rapetaur qualify as a spy?
sigh wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:45 pm
Why is she giving those soaps and scents names after random shit from the game: Lyrium, Darkspawn blood, Elfroot, every characters name ?
Probably ran out of original ideas after "Dragonbreeze" and "Dragonscent".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette