April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Vaporwear » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:43 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:07 am
Yeah April just wants to be leashed and fucked by big bullish men, I honestly blame twitter and Trump for Spoony being how he is. Actually, not trump but the people on twitter that brainwashed him into thinking its the end of the world.
WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE!!!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:20 pm

She looks like the kind of girl (trap) who is so eager to please she'd actually follow through with being the sacrifice to some sort of gang initiation just to get off finally. I'm talking actual snuff material.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:29 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:20 pm
She looks like the kind of girl (trap) who is so eager to please she'd actually follow through with being the sacrifice to some sort of gang initiation just to get off finally. I'm talking actual snuff material.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:53 pm

I could picture her ending up as a ritualistic druid sacrifice to the great bull god.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:39 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:35 am
What makes you guys think she drove Spoony into this SJW-bs? Has she ever said something about politics? I don't think she even have any of her own opinions, she just does her best to please her man. In those vlogs she's been with Spoony, has she ever disagreed with something with him? The latest video they did together, some wrestling vlog, it was +1 hour of Spoony rambling on and April occasionally going "Mhm" and "Yeah" in between. And speaking about wrestling, does she appear as someone interested in that shit? Fuck no.

Despite her looks, she doesn't appear as a SJW-cunt at all, more like a fair maiden who lives to serve the cock, I don't think she would had any problem supporting even alt-right if that would be her man's thing. Spoony doesn't deserve that.
In his old vlogs he used to be anti-political discussion, ended a couple of his Counter Monkeys telling users not to get political in the comments. Now he's gone off the deep end.

I wouldn't exactly say it's her fault, because she never really talked much about that shit either. I'd say it's more him wanting to stay relevant for a little longer.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:42 am

She's posted libtard SJW shit in the past. Use to blame crap on Prez Bush.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:50 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:39 am
In his old vlogs he used to be anti-political discussion, ended a couple of his Counter Monkeys telling users not to get political in the comments. Now he's gone off the deep end.

I wouldn't exactly say it's her fault, because she never really talked much about that shit either. I'd say it's more him wanting to stay relevant for a little longer.
Yeah I can remember him making a point to avoid politics in his videos, even his vlogs. It wasn't allowed on his forum, either.

Trump Derangement is real. Couple it with Noah's already fucked-up state and it gets real ugly. I guess whining about the President give him something to feel like he has a purpose since everything else has fallen apart.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:23 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:42 pm
You fags still need to make defences for spoony because you are still gay for him?

April isnt to blame, twitter isnt to blame. Spoony is to blame and he's been a fucktard way before april or his twitter addiction.
I agree with this. Many SJWs like Spoony and Dobson have a history of being over sensitive pussies who can;t handle any banter and decide to be ban happy. They are attracted to the SJW shit because they can dismiss all dissent as "alt righters" or "bigots" because calling them trolls doesn't work anymore because being a troll is considered cool.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:17 am

Anyone who's been following Spooner for a while knows that he has always been thin-skinned, lazy cunt. But even his descent to madness is just getting stale - before, at least he would tweet about Trump about 33% of the time. Rest was wrestling, comic books and batshit insane drunk-out-your-mind anti-humor.

Now it seems like 90%, and I'm just about done with him until he loses his house, might as well turn this thread into second Lupa thread. Not that I've been reading Spooper's tweets too often anyways, but usually I get the taste any time I visit this thread. And it's no different from a crazy homeless guy yelling about how one politician has ruined his life, all day, every day, except that he's still not homeless. Boring.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:48 am

Spoony has been an SJW since 2009-2010. We just didn't know what to call him before the fad came along.

The same is basically true of DSP. Despite how much offensive shit they both say, their mentality is the SJW hugbox mindset.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome