April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:07 am

I highly doubt Orcil was the one that started drinking first. The only appeasement she needs is computer with pre-installed Skyrim and plenty of mods. For that, I have no doubt she would be fisting good old Cockslut every night.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Charlar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:59 am

She did drag Spoony further into whatever sort of leftism he has, daner hairs always do that
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:04 am

Charlar wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:59 am
She did drag Spoony further into whatever sort of leftism he has, daner hairs always do that
Noah did that all on his own. April is too retarded and aloof to even be aware of politics. Except politics in Skyrim, of course.
Is Spoony dead yet?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:22 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:04 am
Charlar wrote:
Noah did that all on his own. April is too retarded and aloof to even be aware of politics. Except politics in Skyrim, of course.
No she did it in that stupid high school bitch way. Where they hate Republicans because reasons and jump on every poor pitiful help the minority cause but would still lock her car doors if a black man is in the area.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:28 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:22 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Charlar wrote:
No she did it in that stupid high school bitch way. Where they hate Republicans because reasons and jump on every poor pitiful help the minority cause but would still lock her car doors if a black man is in the area.
That's what i mean, Spoony not the only vile cunt in that house
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:13 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:52 pm
Why are you guys suddenly rummaging through years of her fucked up tweets?

Something new, her dad again, I remember that lovely expression that has written moonshine and domestic abuse all over:
I wonder if she even stopped masturbating when she stumbled across her dad in Skyrim.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:16 am

Sandwiched between Iron Bull and Eorlund von Lon.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Charlar wrote:
Bethesda should release a FreeLC for Skyrim that adds in Trump. That's the only way she would ever write about politics.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:35 am

What makes you guys think she drove Spoony into this SJW-bs? Has she ever said something about politics? I don't think she even have any of her own opinions, she just does her best to please her man. In those vlogs she's been with Spoony, has she ever disagreed with something with him? The latest video they did together, some wrestling vlog, it was +1 hour of Spoony rambling on and April occasionally going "Mhm" and "Yeah" in between. And speaking about wrestling, does she appear as someone interested in that shit? Fuck no.

Despite her looks, she doesn't appear as a SJW-cunt at all, more like a fair maiden who lives to serve the cock, I don't think she would had any problem supporting even alt-right if that would be her man's thing. Spoony doesn't deserve that.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:07 am

Yeah April just wants to be leashed and fucked by big bullish men, I honestly blame twitter and Trump for Spoony being how he is. Actually, not trump but the people on twitter that brainwashed him into thinking its the end of the world.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:42 pm

You fags still need to make defences for spoony because you are still gay for him?

April isnt to blame, twitter isnt to blame. Spoony is to blame and he's been a fucktard way before april or his twitter addiction.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine