April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Stranger

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:24 pm

She probably blocked him and just occasionally tweets at him so it looks like they're in a normal, healthy relationship.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Vaporwear

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:33 pm
pibbs wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:02 am
Hey guys, get a creepy ass doll painted by a demented shut in! Enter today!
As her boyfriend is openly contemplating suicide to guilt trip his measly fanbase of autists into donating him more money for nothing, April sits in her room, thinking to herself "Something's not right. No no, this isn't right at all! I should really do something about this. This doll's make-up can't stay like this! I'll make a contest out of it!".
Good on her I say. rApril hasn't given a shit about Spoony's mental state in years. While she's touching herself to rape fiction and going out on dates with random men at Elf conventions he's whining about how he's gonna die from lack of funds.

It's hilarious. She doesn't care two shits, nor should she. She knows him well enough to know he's full of shit and everything bad that happens is his own fault, and that includes having a live-in "girlfriend" who doesn't do jack shit except use his steam profile. She's using typical girl logic, "I'm a girl and I deserve this stuff this guy gave me because I'm a girl." Spoony lets her stay at his place, hence, by girl logic she gets to stay there and contribute nothing and she'll only leave once she finds someone that can offer better or he dies. She'd care about him if he had a stable income and work ethic, but he doesn't, so he's basically just a place to stay that isn't her mom's house.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:15 pm

Rape is bad you guys

has a flood in her pants thinking about being raped by iron bull
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:28 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:22 pm
Seriously, how does she not see ANY of the last YEAR of twitter panic from Sploony?

"I don't know what he does" suuuuurrrreeee....
"Hey, April. Do you wanna RP in my edgelord suicide pitty party tweet scheme?"
"I can't hear you over how awesome these Skyrim mods are!"
"Oh. Okay..."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:25 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Rape is bad you guys

has a flood in her pants thinking about being raped by iron bull
And writes rape fanfic!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:27 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:28 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Seriously, how does she not see ANY of the last YEAR of twitter panic from Sploony?

"Oh. Okay..."
Knowing she's into rape actually makes the mod thing even better since there's that one sexlab mod for Skyrim where the enemies will rape you when you run out of health, rather than outright kill you.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:38 am

Stranger wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:27 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
CIANIgger wrote:

"Oh. Okay..."
Knowing she's into rape actually makes the mod thing even better since there's that one sexlab mod for Skyrim where the enemies will rape you when you run out of health, rather than outright kill you.
Bro...how....how do you know bout this? Also link please for reasons.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:43 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:38 am
Stranger wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:27 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
"Oh. Okay..."
Bro...how....how do you know bout this? Also link please for reasons.
A long while ago I watched a let's play where a guy used the most offensive mods he could find and that was one of them. He censored it, of course, because it was on youtube.

I don't have a link. You'll have to search for it yourself. That sort of mod doesn't interest me.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:43 am

She must be using skyrim as fap material. What else could she be doing there? The game doesn't have 1000+ hours of interesting content.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Could anyone order a doll with the face of a penis?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.