April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by drisko » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:59 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:32 am
Gents? Beads?

Oh April, you poor lonely desperate retard.
So the bead shop got shut down but she's still in touch with the boss, okay. Except the boss had to invite her to the coworker's baby shower, not the coworker.

Unless she was talking about the boss' new coworker, not someone from her old job.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:45 am

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 am
Was that the highlight of her life thus far? Working at a bead store? Why doesn't she just apply to work at Joanne's fabrics or what's that other place.. I go to hit on milfs and G-milfs... ah yeah AC-Moore... yeah go work there lazy bitch.
Probably because it was the easiest fucking job in the world. They probably had 1 customer the whole day and she just fucked around the whole time. Kinda makes you think why they had to close.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:45 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:45 am
Pumpkin Man wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 am
Was that the highlight of her life thus far? Working at a bead store? Why doesn't she just apply to work at Joanne's fabrics or what's that other place.. I go to hit on milfs and G-milfs... ah yeah AC-Moore... yeah go work there lazy bitch.
Probably because it was the easiest fucking job in the world. They probably had 1 customer the whole day and she just fucked around the whole time. Kinda makes you think why they had to close.
I'm sure their top customers were 3-7 yo's getting ready for summer camp.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:11 pm

A bead shop sounds like either a place you go to buy illegal drugs or one of those stores that sells maybe 2 products a week but inexplicably stays open because the owner is a millionaire who runs it as an ego trip.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Most likely a bored housewife of a productive man.

In other words, Orcril's dream lifestyle.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:43 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:26 am
The mental patients are worse than the sick people. I used to take the bus regularly to college classes because the bus was actually faster than driving thanks to all the traffic around my university.

There are certain times of day where you get on mostly with working people and normies, but maaaaaan..... There were so many times I had to share my space with some fucking basket case, a group of retarded kids and their bored, uninterested handlers who didn't do shit to restrain them, or some homeless crackhead.
German train stations seem to attract a lot of confused/senile people having heated political (?) discussions with themselves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Austrian trainstations aren't better. You always have that one fucker, who smells, can't stfu and has the worst brand of beer in his hand.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 pm

Public transportation. LOL Proletariat scum.
Is Spoony dead yet?

David Penelope

Post by David Penelope » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:56 pm

You people call yourselves men! Insulting and antagonizing a innocent woman that has done absolutely nothing to you!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Antagonizing? We're rooting for her to dump Noah so she can live a happier life with Brad from MKE.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette