April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:29 am

When April finally breaks off from Spoony we'll be getting some delectable stories of Spoony's alcohol fueled outburst. Booze and bipolar make for an unstable powder keg.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:45 am

I still find it plausible that they aren't together anymore. They certainly aren't a couple in anything but the open claim to be one. It's doubtful she even lives with him anymore and almost guaranteed that they don't interact with each other.
I'll say that guest's theory about Noah being a faggot is actually very likely.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:22 am

If they are still in a relationship, they certainly don't give that impression. Spoony spends 99% of his day tweeting at himself about trump, wrestling or comics, while April spends the same time playing skyrim. It's not like we can't see how they're spending their time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:35 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:22 am
If they are still in a relationship, they certainly don't give that impression. Spoony spends 99% of his day tweeting at himself about trump, wrestling or comics, while April spends the same time playing skyrim. It's not like we can't see how they're spending their time.
But what if they're banging the whole time? April's got the keyboard, and Noah's got his phone. Multitasking!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:39 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:15 am
drisko wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:23 am
Is it me or does she kind of look like a young Spoony in some of those photos? Like, I can see it in the way their faces are shaped. Guess that's what appealed to him, he can pretend he's fucking himself.
I'm also getting an Adam Sandler vibe for some reason.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:25 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:15 am
I dare you to fap to it.
Challenge accepted, her face is covered and she has pre spoony thighs.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:35 am
But what if they're banging the whole time?
Anti-psychotics and alcohol should make for a serious case of whiskey dick. The man's laziness and unhealthy diet should make for a laughable erection.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Is nobody going to tell me who's been dead for 20 years now?

Don Pablo Diego

Post by Don Pablo Diego » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:45 am
I still find it plausible that they aren't together anymore. They certainly aren't a couple in anything but the open claim to be one. It's doubtful she even lives with him anymore and almost guaranteed that they don't interact with each other.
I'll say that guest's theory about Noah being a faggot is actually very likely.
They're together April has no where to go but it's pretty apparent she's stuck in a relationship she doesn't want where she pretends to love a person she has NOTHING in common with. Women do that all the time if they can get a man that can give them the security of a roof over their head and they have the freedom to do nothing all day they'll take it even if it's spoony. She'll put in her work and screw him when she has too but it's few and far inbetween. I can't picture them holding hands and her tolerating him putting his arm around her or even being with him in public. The bitch has no passion for him they don't even sound like a couple when they refer to each other. They probably argue all the time so she keeps her distance. I bet their household is more volatile than a North Korean nuke.

I just think he's bisexual. He picks women that no straight man would ever pick to make a partner except for a sexually confused gay man trying to convince himself that he enjoys being with a woman. Would you let a woman that doesn't do shit that's as unattractive as Orcril live in your house for free? Especially when you don't even fuck her? Wouldn't you show of pictures of yourself with your girlfriend and shit and talk about things you go out and do with her like a normal couple does? April's trapped and uses Skyrim as escapism and Spoony is a nut case that thinks he has a future at all doing anything.